Mod for automatic looting?

In my thread here Ideas to improve playability and usability one of the ideas was a configurable automatic looting.

Meaning that you could have a similar filter for autoloot than you currently have for the general loot filter which controls the visibility of items on the ground.

Is there anything like this? Would someone be willing to make something like it?

Is there any automatic looting mod available at the moment?

BTW, be free to steal any ideas in that thread for any future mods if you want. Crate propably won’t make any new features to the game engine anymore.

I think Grim Internals allows a bit more in the way of looting, but that’s the only one I know of.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say that just yet…

Grim Misadventure #166 - Corrupted Wealth

There is more to come. Expansion-level DLC tho, unlikely. Patches with free content and balancing and whatever else, we can probably expect more of that here and there.

1 Like

I have been searching net but have not found any. I hear mentions about some people merging autoloot into their own mod. But where is this autoloot mod, is it available somewhere?

But if someone makes a configurable filter based automatic looting I promise to buy him/her a beer somewhere <3

One can only hope, the Crate gods will make us pray for the best! :star_struck:

1 Like

I checked GI, it has an option to enable autopickup for components/materials I think. That feature already exists in game, under options/gameplay there is a checkbox for it.

I am speaking for more wider autopickup for all items matching your loot filter.

I am speaking bullsh*t it seems. GI seems to have, according to the screenshot, autopickup for gear loot also! I will try that, I just would not want to mess with the binaries of the game.

GI does nothing that affects the game adversely. You can run it, it launches the game for you and is accessible. You can also choose to start up the game normally without GI and everything will be as it was.

1 Like

Okay, thank you. I will try that later.