[Mod] Reign of Terror

No item granted skills are exclusive so they all stack, just like in the original.

ohhhh nice i’ve plenty of idea in mind now :smiley: thx man @Ram

It’s exactly the way it was in D2. For Omnidin (using all 3 Holy damage auras), Doom 1H mace, Dragon chest, Dream helm and Exile shield. They are Runewords so you will have to do much grinding in order craft them. Once you can craft them though you’re pretty much invincible.

1 Like

hmm its me or goblin in hell have too much damage reduction and healths ? I’ve clear and farm hell ( beside uber ) but i can’t even down the goblin to 50% of hes health before he tp. The only way i can kill those in hell is in Rift when u fill the bar lol. I get a bit mad when it happen goblin are so rare :frowning: My damage in single target is not super great but i can kill all bosses in hell beside uber prety well so. Maybe im dumb and its supposed to be that way :stuck_out_tongue:

How hard would it be to port classes/skill point max/devotion point max/items over to a standard GD map? Seems like that would be a different take on what you were trying to do there. I’m not sure how you work items into the global loot drop pool or whatever though.

1 Like

@ RAM
Classic Necromancer, I think Bone Spirit doesn’t work when I summon it nothing happen no avatar, no icon ??
Inventory there is only 2 bags in normal it is little little and have to wait Cairn in nightmare to get another one and so on. My feeling is it would be better to get the whole set of bags at the end of normal.
Another thing is most of skills are exclusive, only one activate, that’s reduce the possibilities for fighting overall for Paladin class.
About goblins, they are very, very rare, maximum one per act, not always, and quite impossible to kill. I have almost ended normal with all classes and encounter only 4 or 5 killing 2 one drop a key the other items. I think we need more goblins.

GD homing missile skill template require target to cast.

Works as intended.

It is currently impossible for Bone Spirit to act like it does in Diablo 2. Otherwise, for me, when there’s a target it works just fine (did in the past anyway). Are you saying Bone spirit doesn’t work at all right now?

Grim Dawn doesn’t allow skills to work in the same way as other ARPG’s. Some skills you can hold shift and cast them, but i’m not quite sure how Bone Spirit works in the mod. It may just need a target, which in that case it works like other skills such as Shadow Strike.

It only needs a target to function, once it has a target it will “seek” that target. Or it should anyway, that’s really the only reasonable way to make that skill without some convoluted workaround using pets…

Hi everyone, would anyone have a tip for me … how can I find a 4-socket shild the easiest? I am now NM Act4 and at the NPC there are always only weapons and there are simply no base shields that only drop chest, helmet or weapons. I would be grateful for tips!
many thanks

I encounter a very bad issue.
I have found, don’t remember where, how and when, a fantastic ring named Signet of the fallen level 1 with a lot intelligence required, its characteristics are incredibles and you play like in “god mode”.
I try it with a sorceress, it works and after a while the game freeze, everything bugged and I need to restart my PC and when I restart GD the same again.
When I search in GDwiki i find another ring with the same name but different characteristics. It’s perhaps the problem same item and different characteristics and requirements give a fatal conflict.
Well I rubbish this ring but the problem, I think, is the save files of my character are corrupted and don’t work anymore. Can I solve this. I know I am stupid dont making a backup.

Sounds more like a coincidence than causation. Your game files are not corrupt, then you would have other issues. Whenever you got rid of that ring was the last time it had any impact on your game, it just never was responsible for your crashes.

Nobody any suggestion / tip ?

I have same issue but with helms. Has a place to farm each item?
Oh, where I find mysterious boy?

4s shields cannot be found at vendors, only dropped on late NM / Hell difficulty (66 ilvl). Best place is the Cow Level and then areas with lots of breakables or mobs like Ancient Tunnels, Halls of Vaught, Bloody Foothills and various ruins in Kurast to name a few.

If you’re talking about Wirt then he can spawn only in Act 1-2, has around 40 different spawn locations in total. Some of them are documented on the RoT Wiki.

@Ram
thanks for answer to the socket Items, i try to get one NM act5 Vaught.
a question for you, can the resistance types Vitality, Chaos, Piercing, Bleeding be neglected in RoT? I haven’t really been able to spot monster groups with this damg and just wanted to focus on elemental, poisen and magic resistance. Is it correct?
Thank you

That assumption is correct for the base Act1-Act5 content, however you will need all GD resist types if you decide to try hidden uber bosses or Shattered Realm on Hell difficulty.

You get more bags the more you progress, this is normal.

Goblins are rare yes, 5 per game, or 1 per Act. This is intended as the key to the cow level drops from Goblins. The cow level has IMO very generous loot. That is why Goblins are rare. We have no plans to change this.