[Mod] Reign of Terror

I had the problem with Diablo on my Frenzy barb; I just learned to keep running in circles until he shoots out the cone that drains all your mana, then get behind him and get some hits in until he finishes up. You gotta move after that or the next hit can kill you. I will say my retaliation paladin/soldier had a much easier time with him, as well as my various pet builds.

1 Like

Ok, I’m going to try him again with that strategy and no merc cheese. Thanks.

Worked like a charm. Thanks.

Hi guys, I was able to get the Key of Terror, Key of Destruction and the Key of Hate by defeating all the uber monsters droping them. How do I use them though? I though I had to put them all in the horadric cube but I can’t seem to figure out how to do it.

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks.

Got it… No need to reply.

Thanks.

Hi!

I have to say I’m really enjoying the Reign of Terror mod for some Diablo II nostalgia. The only thing that’s bothering me is the enemy knockback - when the moster is hit and killed it flies very far away.
Is there a way to change/shorten that trajectory? I’ve looked through game options as well as console commands listed here:

and didn’t find anything. Is updating the code myself the only way?

This is my first post in this forum - if I’ve put it in the wrong place please let me know.

Thanks!

The only way is to extract database files, modify skills / items with knockback and then recompile. However, you would have to do this every time when a new RoT update is released.

Hmm after having killed Baal once in hell, I am now getting stuck at the loading screen when I try to enter Throne of Destruction. Is there any fix for this? Loving the mod btw!

1 Like

I am going to PM you.

why pm? I have the same issue but on normal and haven’t killed him yet.

To everyone having the “infinite loading screen” after entering a door / portal in the latest GD update:

Try enabling Vertical Sync in GD Video options as that is reported to fix the issue.

1 Like

this worked many thanks

I was PMing him because I hadn’t confirmed the fix yet. I was testing out the Vsync with people.

I assumed not announce a “public” fix, if it wasn’t a fix for the problem. But as more confirmations have came in since then, we can say enabling it has fixed the issue.

Hi. …

I have a bug

I killed baal in hell and then I went to room with Crystaliss before i talked to tyrael… crystaliss killed me and tyrael disapeared … Now I/m stuck with quest “talk to Tyrael in throne room” … but there is no Tyrael there … I restarted game and still got that quest text …

any help to solve that ?

Defeat Baal again and Tyrael will spawn.

Tnx

done … killed Ball again after few crashes and Tyrael appear again …

worldstone keep level II not loading, endless loading, what should I do? have tried many times already

Enable Vertical Sync in GD Video options to fix the issue.

thx, it works , vsync fixed the problem

Just wanted to drop in and express how awesome this mod is, absolutely amazing work!