[Mod] Reign of Terror

I understand needing to grind for the Trial of the Ancients gear but its gonna end up taking several times longer then it did to get to the end of Hell difficulty.

Where did you get that archer (and are there Legendary merc’s from each vendor)?

These are not in the mod. Its something he added in himself, if that’s what you meant

Not only will Trial of the Ancients take probably 150+ hours to get max faction, it REALLY seems to like giving me about 8-10 of the SAME named mob in one wave.

Reputation reward from ToA and also Mandate bonuses have been increased quite a bit in this week’s hotfix.

Like Fuzzydunlop said it is not RoT content , integrated the Mirage Archer created by Okami29

Mirage Archer page

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/mod-mirage-archer-not-really/109496

It has all you need to build it yourself in any other mod .

PS : He made it a ring skill .

loadingbackground01_A6

Hotfix 0.7.0.2 released

Download:

ReignOfTerror_v0.7.0.2_hotfix.7z (600 MB) Google Drive

ReignOfTerror_v0.7.0.2_hotfix.7z (600 MB) GoFile

Installation:

• Drag and drop “ReignOfTerror” folder (located in ReignOfTerror_v0.7.0.2_hotfix.7z) into your Grim Dawn/mods folder and overwrite all files

Notes:

• Hotfix 0.7.0.2 is compatible only with Ashes of Malmouth + Forgotten Gods expansions and RoT version 0.7.0.0 or higher

Changelog:

5 Likes

Had a little trouble with Andy. HC Normal/6.5.3 Killed her but couldn’t move on. Took awhile but finally dawned: hadn’t talked to Cain. So never in the book and game ignored the death. Had to quit, talk to him and go kill her again. Would be good if death was recognized regardless.

The perils of knowing too much. Heh.

If you are still on 0.6.5.3, I’d recommend updating. Andariel is tuned down a bit, and you are missing quite some content.

Retracked.

You should have contacted me prior making this post as I had no idea about your intention and thus could potentionally save you some time working on the installer.

Unfortunately, I decided not to accept any help with unofficial distribution or re-uploads of RoT files from anyone outside of RoT team, for safety reasons. That’s why I would appreciate if you could edit your post and remove the download links from it. I hope you understand the reasoning behind such decision.

Nevertheless, thank you for your effort to make the install process easier for new users.

0.7.1.0 standalone version is going to be released very soon, which will make the install process easy enough.

I have editied out the relevent info as requested by Ram. While making something like this for your own personal use isn’t a problem, making it available to others should always be checked with a mod’s creator first to be sure they’re okay with that.

My apologies, and thank you medea_fleecestealer for removing the links before I could.
Thank you.

Hi all,

Just finished Act 1 Hell, level 75 (7.0.2), slowly 'cause it’s hard and this time I take my time to explore the whole map (and flee before World Bosses :-D)

I managed to take down the Mindflayer, and Baba Yaga, altough those fights took forever. Globally I feel my damage is not amazing, but I am very tanky (I can basically sit in most packs without my life going down), and I might be biased because I’m used to ARPGs where most mobs die very fast.

I have 2 questions:

• Does resistence shredding stack ? I have no way of verifying that. Currently I have the proc from Rhowan’s Crown, the Conviction aura, and Pathology.
  • My lightning Hydra has a tooltip damage of 15k-56k. Is that good ? Is that bad ? How high can I expect this to go with good gear ?

There are 3 types of resist reduction (pay attention to the wording), which can all apply simultaneously, but in a fixed order:

-n% resists , this one stacks with it’s own type. Use this first (additive)
n% reduced target resists , this one does not stack with it’s own type. Highest applies, calculate this second. (Multiplicative)
n reduced target resists , this one does not stack with it’s own type. Highest applies, calculate this last (additive)

In your example, they are 3 different types so all apply simultanously.

There is no way of answering this question without knowing your build, classes etc. Tooltip damage in general is a poor indication of DPS regardless, as it doesn’t factor in enemy resistances, your resistance shred, chances for critical etc. Worldbosses/Ubers are challenging high HP monsters, if you’ve just gotten through act1 in Hell, you most likely have a lot of gear and skills to improve so doesn’t make much sense in judging your character.

patch notes says increased golems summon limit but I put full points on all golems skill and there is still only one golem.

Thanks a lot ! Yeah I understand my DPS question was kind of difficult to answer.
A little pause for now on this, kind of got tired to spend 1 minute on each pack in Act 2, but I’ll come back to it for sure :slight_smile:

Increase it more.

That’s FANTASTIC news! I was hoping the golem pet skill was somewhat different than other skills like skeletons and wolves.

I am currently in Act 6 level 10 and I picked up the Fungal Tome but it didnt activate a quest. I read that I have to talk to Adria or something like that but that doesnt work. Also when I click the mushrooms in level 9 (or 8, not sure) nothing happens. I also tried droping the tome and restarting the game but I still dont get a quest when I pick it up again. Did I miss something? I also completed the Adria quest before that one after picking up the tome so maybe I bugged it?