[Mod] Reign of Terror

Now this mod definitely needs an update to a version compatible with the latest version of the game (mainly due to the quality of life - automatically turning on buffs, etc.), as well as bugs with gaining experience, losing levels when jumping to a “lower” version of the game. Can we expect it soon?

So I either read different former patch notes or I misread them. Here’s what I found. I believe that means the tile limit MAY have been increased, but the new areas are taken up by the new DLC.

" * The world map size limit has been increased from 2gb to 4gb. This should dramatically increase the size of mod maps you can create, but be aware that Crate will be using up some of that new space if you plan on modding the campaign map."

I remembered them apologizing to those who had campaign modifications, but I can’t currently find that. It was a different posting.

EDIT: Now reading it again, it means something different to me. LOL. I’m not entirely sure what it means.

I guess it means the tile limit has been increased…

:rofl:

It’ll be released as soon as it’s ready. Me and Ram are very busy atm so I cant say exactly when that’ll be.

4 Likes

Thanks for continuing to work on the mod, its among the best of the best.

1 Like

LOVe YOU SO MUCH!

Temporary post till Ram updates the main post:
Patch 0.7.4.0 has released which makes the mod compatible with GD patch 1.2, and a whole bunch of adjustments.
For the links:

And the changelog:

Instructions are as always: extract the 7z file, and than drag and drop the ReignOfTerror folder into your Grim Dawn/mod folder.

Character which you have opened in 1.2 prior to this patch and had an issue with regarding enemies not attacking, thats unfortunately an issue which isnt fixed. If you have a backup of that character, you can replace it that way. Else try resetting factions or recreating it through GDstash.

11 Likes

Yes! Thank you! :smiley:

Thank you for the update. Seems that the New Year’s resolution has happened early :smiley:

Happy New Year guys, and thanks for this wonderful mod.

Edit: it seems that the Evade function (bound to the Space button) doesn’t work. Furthermore it’s icon is in the lower side of the health globe. At least for me.

It is disabled, for now (technically, it isnt, but it only works when unarmed).

1 Like

OK, good to know, maybe in future updates…

Wow, works. Thank goodness my latest character works, which did load before this patch and not get corrupted as far as I can see. Monsters attack me. Hopefully that’s all I need to do to test for this bug.

Anyway, I’ll play this later. Been in 3 other games or mods for this game. Played D4 act 1 but life was too rough and busy to keep it going. And to be honest, the online only always logging out issue is extremely irritating to me. Beat Vampire Survivors except the secrets and the new DLC (a very fun but flawed game (because some skills remove visibility of the level completely) that can get dull after a few weeks of heavy play). Started learning Monster Hunter World and did one whole mission.

Except D4, all those are from the influence of watching game streamers. I’ve not tried alot of new games in the last 20 years. I watched Asmongold play Monster hunter for 4 hours and it’s literally one of the best times of my life. I am hoping it plays as well as watching it.

Fuckin legend, thank you!

Thanks for the update.Though some issues on the new version.Right click button won’t assign any skills.Anybody got this issue?

It works in one pixel at the bottom right of the button. It’s not exactly in the corner either but I’ve managed to click it a few times.

Cant seem to find the pixel ur referring to.Which one is it?

This skill icon is misplaced, why? The same goes for English.

Changing resolution seemed to fix it for some. Could give that a try.

Its disabled for now, and when i tried to remove the icon from the original, it ended up in the health globe

1 Like

For me it’s this pixel (phone picture because you can’t see the cursor on a screenshot. Playing in 4k.

Hotfix 0.7.4.1 just released. Download the hotfix here:

Changelog is inside the zipfile.

2 Likes