[Mod] Reign of Terror

Oh that’s how it works! Thanks bro!

Seems like if play with different language, the main quest will disappear and the quest line will forever gone.

Yes, only English is supported for RoT

With the GD v1.2 update, the traditional localisation folder no longer works. So, mod localisation requires you to arc your language files and put them in the resources folder of the RoT.

Ty mate!! :+1:

Think I might have narrowed down the source of a crash: A skill shrine expiring while you have a permanent minion that you summoned while it was in effect (might also require it be a minion with a cap of 2+ that appears on the minion list rather than the buff list, not sure).

These things are missing labels.

Cant say for certain, but i think because those items arent used. There are a items with a missing name but those dont show up like that.

From what I can tell you’re in a different language mod, and adjusted the game yourself, so I also can 1-on-1 verify. But it looks like, you’re standing on the testing tile with all items laid out, including many TQ items and items from a different mod, for which only the models, where imported, not their names

Yeah, I’m not sure if these items will drop in the game, so would love to know their names. :wink:

Items with 000 in names definitely blank dummies, while D2heads on top of screenshot are most likely Harlequin Crest, Steel Shade and Veil of Steel, but those tags must be present in mod.

I dont know their names, as i dont know their origin. If make new items I might use one of these models and give it a name of my own, but some of these bows I find too Anime/korean MMO looking and unfitting for D2s general esthetic, but perhaps as a boss weapon theyll fit

Hi! Paladin’s Holy shield does not work…

Do you have a shield equipped?

Hmm, yes it works if the shield is equipped. Previously, it seemed that it was not necessary to wear a shield. Thanks for the answer

A shield has always been required for holy shield.

I can’t kill Andariel on Hell - extreme health regeneration and constant summoning of mobs (which support this regeneration???) is impossible - she has constantly between 97 and 100 hp - Earlier it was the same on the “Countess” boss, but I thought it was a coincidence - but it turns out not and this is where the game becomes pointless… The only way is to download quest fix and “jump” to lut gholein but then there is no devotion point…I understand the difficulty, but not unfair…

For more specific feedback, you can share your build through grimtools. Here or for more players actively helping, on the discord.
Its is doable, but a bit of an dps check. She heals 4% hp every 12 seconds or so. Often with a bit of optimisation you can do it.

Generally speaking the puzzles associated with each boss is either a problem with your build or it is not at all. And you kind of need to know the trick to pass each boss if your build doesn’t naturally defeat it.

You can play along time and think a boss is easy, or you play a long time and think it is tough. It depends on your playstyle as well, and your gear. And where you allocated your basic stats.

After that it is down to tactics in the fight.

Unlike the base game of Grim Dawn, Reign of Terror can make you fail if you allocate your basic stats incorrectly.

What difficulty level you encounter the boss also plays a big factor.

all the hotfixes have no video file so im missing the video file when i load in im in the same town as normal game so idk whats wrong can someone help me? also missing textures

Does anyone know how to reset the class? I tried GDstash but it does not work.