[Mod] Reign of Terror

Temporary post till Ram updates the main post:
Patch 0.7.4.0 has released which makes the mod compatible with GD patch 1.2, and a whole bunch of adjustments.
For the links:

And the changelog:

Instructions are as always: extract the 7z file, and than drag and drop the ReignOfTerror folder into your Grim Dawn/mod folder.

Character which you have opened in 1.2 prior to this patch and had an issue with regarding enemies not attacking, thats unfortunately an issue which isnt fixed. If you have a backup of that character, you can replace it that way. Else try resetting factions or recreating it through GDstash.

11 Likes

Yes! Thank you! :smiley:

Thank you for the update. Seems that the New Yearā€™s resolution has happened early :smiley:

Happy New Year guys, and thanks for this wonderful mod.

Edit: it seems that the Evade function (bound to the Space button) doesnā€™t work. Furthermore itā€™s icon is in the lower side of the health globe. At least for me.

It is disabled, for now (technically, it isnt, but it only works when unarmed).

1 Like

OK, good to know, maybe in future updatesā€¦

Wow, works. Thank goodness my latest character works, which did load before this patch and not get corrupted as far as I can see. Monsters attack me. Hopefully thatā€™s all I need to do to test for this bug.

Anyway, Iā€™ll play this later. Been in 3 other games or mods for this game. Played D4 act 1 but life was too rough and busy to keep it going. And to be honest, the online only always logging out issue is extremely irritating to me. Beat Vampire Survivors except the secrets and the new DLC (a very fun but flawed game (because some skills remove visibility of the level completely) that can get dull after a few weeks of heavy play). Started learning Monster Hunter World and did one whole mission.

Except D4, all those are from the influence of watching game streamers. Iā€™ve not tried alot of new games in the last 20 years. I watched Asmongold play Monster hunter for 4 hours and itā€™s literally one of the best times of my life. I am hoping it plays as well as watching it.

Fuckin legend, thank you!

Thanks for the update.Though some issues on the new version.Right click button wonā€™t assign any skills.Anybody got this issue?

It works in one pixel at the bottom right of the button. Itā€™s not exactly in the corner either but Iā€™ve managed to click it a few times.

Cant seem to find the pixel ur referring to.Which one is it?

This skill icon is misplaced, why? The same goes for English.

Changing resolution seemed to fix it for some. Could give that a try.

Its disabled for now, and when i tried to remove the icon from the original, it ended up in the health globe

1 Like

For me itā€™s this pixel (phone picture because you canā€™t see the cursor on a screenshot. Playing in 4k.

Hotfix 0.7.4.1 just released. Download the hotfix here:

Changelog is inside the zipfile.

2 Likes

yah thanks a lotā€¦found it and a bit tricky

Seems like the celestial bonuses on the holy auras arenā€™t working. Probably something to do with them being automatically turned on :frowning: .

Yup, those no longer work sadly.

I have trouble hiring Mercenaries. Money was spent and nothing happenedā€¦

You get an item in your inventory when you buy a mercenary. The item is an augmemt to put on your medal.
Put it on the medal, and then itll act as a summon pet skill. So slot it in the action bar to summon