[Mod] Reign of Terror

Cant seem to find the pixel ur referring to.Which one is it?

This skill icon is misplaced, why? The same goes for English.

Changing resolution seemed to fix it for some. Could give that a try.

Its disabled for now, and when i tried to remove the icon from the original, it ended up in the health globe

1 Like

For me it’s this pixel (phone picture because you can’t see the cursor on a screenshot. Playing in 4k.

Hotfix 0.7.4.1 just released. Download the hotfix here:

Changelog is inside the zipfile.

2 Likes

yah thanks a lot…found it and a bit tricky

Seems like the celestial bonuses on the holy auras aren’t working. Probably something to do with them being automatically turned on :frowning: .

Yup, those no longer work sadly.

I have trouble hiring Mercenaries. Money was spent and nothing happened…

You get an item in your inventory when you buy a mercenary. The item is an augmemt to put on your medal.
Put it on the medal, and then itll act as a summon pet skill. So slot it in the action bar to summon

Oh that’s how it works! Thanks bro!

Seems like if play with different language, the main quest will disappear and the quest line will forever gone.

Yes, only English is supported for RoT

With the GD v1.2 update, the traditional localisation folder no longer works. So, mod localisation requires you to arc your language files and put them in the resources folder of the RoT.

Ty mate!! :+1:

Think I might have narrowed down the source of a crash: A skill shrine expiring while you have a permanent minion that you summoned while it was in effect (might also require it be a minion with a cap of 2+ that appears on the minion list rather than the buff list, not sure).

These things are missing labels.

Cant say for certain, but i think because those items arent used. There are a items with a missing name but those dont show up like that.

From what I can tell you’re in a different language mod, and adjusted the game yourself, so I also can 1-on-1 verify. But it looks like, you’re standing on the testing tile with all items laid out, including many TQ items and items from a different mod, for which only the models, where imported, not their names

Yeah, I’m not sure if these items will drop in the game, so would love to know their names. :wink: