[Mod] Reign of Terror

Talk to Alkor (should work on all difficulties, if not then try Normal).

PS: Hotfixed 0.5.0 version released

Download:

ReignOfTerror_v0.5.0.rar (1,1 GB) Google Drive
ReignOfTerror_v0.5.0.rar (1,1 GB) MEGA

• Fixed Pit of Acheron entrance pathing

Will charms ever be effective from inventory like they were in D2 or is it undoable like with merc’s having to be augments to work?

Was just going to post this)) Found blocked entrance. Any way to get a patch and not a full 1.1 GB download? I have kinda slow internet(

It is doable but you would have to activate each charm from your inventory to get a buff.

I really doubt that people want to spend 1+ minute at the start of game session (or after death) activating charms. Not even mentioning the balance issues (charms would either have to take huge amount of inventory space to prevent having too many of them or I would have to remove all extra inventory bags and keep their original size).

Either way, I see only drawbacks and no real benefits.

Here you go: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hX2rhTNCwueNM49qVYm2X4aGYRSZLCSC

You are the best) Thank you.

Question about “Prevent Monster Heal” items (for example Husoldal Evo Unique axe). When I equip it, I get “prevent monster heal” skill without icon which cannot be used. How is it supposed to work?)

And another item question, I have Sharpshooter’s Glass Eye set helmet, which has passive bonus skill for two-handed ranged weapons, which does not work with bows. I get that in GD two-handed ranged is rifle, but it seems kinda strange, cause Hydra Devotion, which just requires ranged weapon, does work with bows.

I wasn’t actually expecting anything of the charms, was just wondering.

As for the amount of time at the start of a game session, summoner Necromancer at a high enough level spends least 40 seconds summoning pets and activating auras.

Well, that is true for most summoner builds.

5 mins kiting Andariel. Normal difficulty. Fantastic balance, just wow.

Hello, sorry for my bad english.

I have a Problem! I have no Cain Quest for Rescue cain! i Need help please

I eventually got some time to play games.So giving this mod a swirl.I am very impressed specially with the mechanics.It’s not perfect though.I kinda find Bloodraven very op for a lvl 4-5 toon when you reach her specially if you build a left clicker like i did with my Druid first pick.

I actually had to spend 1 point in a spell just so it’s easier to kill her and the minions with the aoe.Well she’s tough with hp wise as my weapon(unique maze)did little to no damage.That’s kinda harsh for new players specially if they are not accustom to it.New players will have a hard time.

Then one other problem i ran into was that when i got the moldy tome i couldn’t attack.I had to move away a little to attack but this may be because i use xbox controller and it might have tried to target the tome.

One last thing when you start a new character there’s no default attack when playing with a controller.This can be changed when you reach level 2 as you have to change it from skill tree.

All and all it’s a fun mod and i really enjoy it.Reminds me of my childhood and the many hours i put into diablo.I just want to play more and more.But it’s bed time :cry:

PS.Personally i would leave the GD classes in as it gives a lot more chooses but i understand why you want to take them out as the original classes are so nostalgic feeling when playing them(Fell in love with the Druid)

Andariel can be a pain, especially with the poison AoE attack. Only reason the fight doesn’t take too long for me is because I slightly cheat and use GD Stash to get Razan early for his regen aura. Makes it so minions die A LOT less then they normally would.

Of course there’s no default attack for a new char, you have zero skills or anything, just the skill-less hold left-click.

When the mod hits 1.0.0 there will be a legacy version of the mod that leaves in the GD content but it won’t be updated after that.

Using cheats means terrible balance, can’t blame you. I do not understand how to play further with such a balance.

Only because a few of the Hero mobs and the bosses would end up shredding my minions in seconds (skeletons are on a 5 second cooldown) and Andariel is a MAJOR pita if she decides to focus on you instead of the summons. Even if Andariel focuses on the summons, 20/20 Skeleton Warriors, 20/20 Skeleton Mastery and Razan still takes almost THREE MINUTES to kill her.

And I just now noticed that almost all of the potions and elixirs have been removed from searching GD Stash. Is there any other way other then The Den of Evil quest to get the respec potions now?

fantastic post, just wow

I am gonna kinda agree with some people.Normal is way to intense.It should be hard but not impossible.It kinda feel like the latter.I just fought a champion in darkwoods that i had to run away from as neither me nor my wolf and my merc could kill.He regenerate more than my damage.

Normal should be a stepping stone elite should be 50% harder andhell should be 100% harder.But kinda feel like normals already 50% harder.Normal mobs aint a problem as i run through them easily but man the champions needs a serious rework as they are way to hard for lvl 8-9 toons to handle

Getting a graphical error on the Energy Bar / Waypoints.

I tried reinstalling the mod and issue persists!

Also, playing old school Jav – barely starting out and noticed can’t insert a GD component into the spear (like cracked lodestone) – only works with chipped gems. Is this intended? I can, for example, insert a severed claw into a D2 sword.