[Mod] Reign of Terror

So, just what is the max number of skeletons for Classic Necromancer going to end up being? At 23/20 my Necro has a max of 11 (I remember normal D2 that with ABSOLUTELY ALL of the best gear, you’d only be able to get 15 warriors and 15 mages.

Around 20 should be max what people can get.

Hi Ram.
Thanks for this great patch ! :slight_smile:
Now that all 5 acts are complete, could you please tell us how much skill points/attributes we are supposed to earn from quests and from leveling ? I didn’t reset each time all my char and I don’t know if they are correct.
Thanks for your time.

Ram maybe add a torrent for bigger updates?It doesn’t bother me took me 10min to download but a lot of people have slow net and can’t dl as it drops.

Now on to some better news ty for this mod and act 5 is done so i can start and invest some time into it.So guess balancing are gonna start soon :smiley: ty for this great mod

Man why no one warned me of shrines that summon bosses.Almost died in den of evil cause they spawned on meh good thing i can run like a baws in the face of danger :grin:

312 from leveling
12 from quests on all 3 difficulties

My upload speed isn’t the best for seeding so I’d just split the file in 2 parts once I get a report of someone being unable to download from the current links.

I think the minions should only hit a max 15 once you can manage the eventual 60/20 cap. As a test I made a char with the best gear and runs, having 19 skeleton warriors and 19 skeleton mages is actually far too many.

Edit: just as a test I fired up MSI Afterburner. 19 warriors, 19 mages, oak sage and merc knocks my FPS to under 50 in this mod while in regular Grim Dawn, 10 skeletons, 2 hell hounds, skeletal servant AND 6 auras puts me to almost 85FPS with Shadows off.

Make sense was just thinking about some that doesn’t have fast internet.I kinda got the same problem 20mbps dl but only 1.2mbps upload bleek times.

So 324 skill points for a level 100 char all quests completed
And how much attribute points ?

Just a quick question.I am playing a necro/paladin.Now i have smite as my main attack skill.

Question being how does it calculate the damage output.It shows as 0 so does it take the shield damage3 + 200%?For instance my shield are 38 + 200 % for damage and it doesn’t take into account weapon damage at all?

I may be over thinking it but it kinda feel that my weapon serves no purpose.

Sorry if my calculations doesn’t make sense i am not English

Finally! :smiley: Thank you Ram .

Is there any way to enable level scaling in Reign of Terror mod ? ( playing on normal+ )
Mobs around me are dying quickly while getting 0 exp and shitty gear.
their level is lower than mine by 8
In gremillion mod , mobs levels are always scaled to yours , so you will always get good gear and exp.

Upon thinking about it, I’d say that a max of 10 of any one minion type would be sufficient. At 20/20 skill you have 5 and every 8 levels after you get 1 more with 10 minions once you hit 60/20. There is such a thing as too much and really don’t want to have to lower graphics settings just to play this mod, it looks fantastic after the latest update.

Just a quick bug report for you Ram: Mage skeletons are NOT targeting the treasure goblins however the normal melee ones do.

What now Ram? optimization of all skills?

Now I am taking a short break from modding and in the meantime gathering feedback from players for future updates.

4 Likes

I had to double check after reading this and sure enough, A5 is done. I hadn’t realized :slight_smile: I’ve checked the mod once, briefly, but I’ve been holding off until it was pretty much “done”.

Awesome work Ram and can’t wait to dive into it completely here in the near future.

1 Like

I am having an issue where the mana bar and some clothing and weapons are blue and red; the mana bar flashes. Any one have this and fixed it?

Result of not extracting mod files correctly or playing with incompatible game version. Make sure to follow instructions in the Install section. You have to extract mod files in this order: 0.2.0 -> 0.4.2 -> 0.6.0

I did not read it that way so I will try again, thanks for the prompt response.

Ram you need a well deserved rest.I started a new when the map was done.I don’t have much time but the farther i get the more impressed i get.When i start i can’t stop playing but alas rl got me busy 85-90% of the day :smiley: