[Mod] Reign of Terror

I too chose classic necro as my first build… it was rough at first but if you keep resists up and stay on top of gear upgrades, you should do well. dump into skeletons and at least one point in golem… when you can afford more points I put mine into the golem upgrades, and then skelly mages.
You merc will be of great assistance … as soon as you can get the might aura merc in Act 2 to buff your summons.
I chose Shaman as my second class, and Mogdrogan’s Pact and it’s two follow-ups really helps my summons.
I am not saying this is the best build, but just the path I chose.

Thanks guys for your help. Unfortunatelly I don’t play summoners :frowning: I am playing Assassin at the moment. Before it I tried Amazon. The main problem is mana issues. I just have to drink mana potion every second :smiley: Though I equip all the gear with x mana regeneration. Even socketed in saphires for flat mana regen.

Skulls are the best mana problem solver due to mana leech.

I ran a WW barb for my first playthrough which worked until I hit Arreat Summit then the ancients just body me, I need to get more phys reduction but I don’t really have anything to bump it up any further unless I’m overlooking something.

Korlic’s damage is out of place and will be adjusted in the next update.

You’re right it is Korlic doing the instagibbing, I just went and tried to isolate him from the others and they hardly tickle me but as soon as Korlic does his slam thing I instagib.

If an update is coming soon I should try and get some more of my class illusion models done in time for possible inclusion. Might just be the initial level 1 nothing equipped looks for them though if I do, I’m still trying to find suitable models for other bits.

Really? I shoult test it ! Thanks

Hi Ram.What do you think about “The shrine of touch to die”:broken_heart: ?
This problem happend in HELL diffcult,Ver 0.6.1.0 that I had already died three times on this.confused.

It doesn’t kill your character per say, it removes 50% of max hp so if you are above 50%, then there is no issue. However, I agree that this is big deal on HC so rework is required.

Right now I’m doing an ama/sorc elemental strafe build and it’s been very good through A3 hell on just the gear I’ve found along the way. The main premise of the build is stacking flat ele damage with enchant and fire/cold/lightning mastery and using that to teleport around and blow things up PoE style.

Disclaimer: YMMV, especially if you’re not a fan of PoE-esque clear speed builds

Edit to add leveling info since it’ll make your life 10000% easier. I definitely recommend you level with sorc spells until you hit a high enough level to really be able to make use of a high-level strafe. Something like this is what I did:
Charged bolt until level 7-ish
Fireball (put points in fireball first instead of firebolt) until level 25-ish
Frozen orb/blizzard until level 45-ish, then switch to bow

You guys made a masterpiece, I’m very pleased. You have surpassed Blizzard in every sense, the mod is just a bomb!!! Please work on the Russian translation in the game, you are just the gods of arpg games.

Thanks.

I am not sure but there might be Russian translation of the mod already. @DenisMashutikov should be able to give you definite answer as he’s in touch with RU D2C / RoT community.

Hi,

My inventory was full when I made horadric staff, I tried to pick it up when I thought I had room for it and it disappeared. Any fix for this? Can I get pieces for quest again?

is this mod already “complete” or is there gonna have new updates?
complete as by D2 standart

thanks

The mod has along way to go. The recent patch that covers progression and balancing was mostly completed by someone who can’t work on another update. As far as I know they are hoping other modders will step in and help.

Last time I checked, the next update was to remove non D2 classes and items from the mod.

I would say the mod is highly playable currently, as long as the latest Grim Dawn update didn’t cause any problems.

Yes, all quest items can be obtained again by making a new game session.

RoT is finished in terms of maps, quests, enemies, D2 uniques/sets and D2 classes. Mod is still being updated mostly with balance passes, bug fixes, QoL improvements and after that adding remaining D2 magic/rare gear / crafting recipes is planned.

Fortunately, sono is still active and should be able to work on the mod for couple more weeks (just finished 0.6.1.1 hotfix which is in testing phase currently so release expected during this week).

This will be done with RoT 1.0 release, we are currently at 0.6.1 so it definitely won’t happen in the next update.

It’s always good to be wrong when it’s because there is good news. :slight_smile:

I was trying to test my ability to read above 2 posts, as it appears most people who visit this board do and ask the same questions again and again. I have alot of respect for people who answer such questions with patience.

Ram is it possible to add the searching feature to the stash? It s now pita to find a specific stat on items in the stash. Also no button to move all components from inventory to stash?

Hy, @Ram! I’ve just noticed that Grim Internals is having a lot of “Tag not found” errors after the last Path of Grim Dawn and uptade in Reign of Terror. If I run the mod using the usual way (a.k.a. not using Grim internals) everything runs just fine. Here is a screen shot:

Did you update GI as well?