[Mod] Reign of Terror

Thank you Ram and Soph for the hard work.I started a assassin/barb last night as it seems like a good combo :smiley: .I am limited on time though so idk when i will end up finishing normal.

Kk, having a bit of a problem. Every mob, every option in the loot filter, almost every option IN the Option tab that deals with the HUD and visible HP bars and parts of skills, just list as “Tag Not Found: tag” and then followed by HUD, VIDEO, and more.

I haven’t touched a single file in the Reign of Terror folder since just 0.2.0 was available. Just extracted the updates to the MOD folder and overwrote the files.

Copied from the first post:

Causes of common issues while playing the mod:

• Incompatible RoT or GD version (make sure to always use the latest GD: Forgotten Gods and RoT version)
  • Incorrectly extracted mod files (follow the “Instal” guide below)
  • Loading different game mod (base GD campaign, Crucible or another mod) before RoT
  • Using GD translations
  • Using incompatible 3rd party tools (example: GD Defiler will remove all discovered waypoints from RoT characters after editing)

The most probable cause for what you have described is:

• Incorrectly extracted mod files (follow the “Instal” guide below)

Usually by skipping an update like 0.6.1.0 etc.
Try fresh mod install (0.2.0 -> 0.4.2 -> 0.6.0 -> 0.6.1.0 -> 0.6.1.3 and overwrite files after each update), that should solve all issues you are having.

Downloaded each of the zipped files, extracted them in order into the mods folder, still get the Tag Not Found thing.

You using GI and/or Rainbow Filter tools? If so, update them to the latest versions.

Didn’t know there was a new version of GI since I already downloaded 1.83 when Grim Dawn was patched to 1.1.5.0 and GI 1.83 worked with 1.1.5.1 hotfix.

I don’t know if that’s the lates one or not since I don’t use it. Check the thread to see if there’s been an update since.

1.83 was right after 1.1.5.0 was released. 1.89 apparently was December 1st.

Just wondering.Anyone tried a full dex build.I know dex can be sources from other means.But i feel like making my ass/barb full dex and reroll if it doesn’t work.

Kk, there’s a problem with the skill mod that gives + to Raise Skeleton (have 2 different pieces of gear that each give +2 to Raise SkeletonS).

Not a problem, one is for GD Necro and the other for D2 (Classic) Necro.

Could have sworn it was working for Classic Necro before.

Hey Ram,

Did a search, didn’t find anything. The Forgotten Tower quest appears to be broken. I rolled a new character with the latest update and entered the tower, killed the Countess and the quest did not update. It’s stuck at “explore the cellar dungeons under the tower” or something similar. Not logged in atm.

Just did that quest on my Classic Necromancer yesterday (I created the char yesterday for a fresh run-through) and it completed just fine.

0.6.1.2 patchnotes:

#Quests

• Fixed conditions for the ‘Explore the cellar dungeons beneath the Forgotten Tower’ objective in the Forgotten Tower quest.
  • The ‘Begin’ box outside the Forgotten Tower triggers the ‘ForgottenTowerBegin’ script, begins the Forgotten Tower quest.
  • The ‘Update’ box in the Forgotten Tower ‘lobby’ triggers the ‘findForgottenTower’ script, completes the ‘Enter the Forgotten Tower’ objective.
  • New ‘Countess’ box by the entrance to the Forgotten Tower Level 3 triggers the ‘findForgottenTowerCellar’ script, completes the ‘Explore the Tower Cellar’ objective.

So this should fixed in 0.6.1.3.

Can you remember if there is anything unusual that might have happened?
Example: quest progression skip, teleport in MP (update trigger skip), game session crash / restart to name a few.

Has the leveling range/curve been adjusted for each difficulty? Just now finished the first quest for Act 5 on Normal+ and my char is already lvl47 (pretty sure my last char I deleted for a fresh run-through only hit 49-50 by the time he completed Normal+).

Looks like there’s a bug in shadow warrior.
It’s normally summoned up to 27 sp, but not from 28 sp.
Please fix it.:sob:

Thanks for the report, will be fixed in the next hotfix.

1 Like

Kk, I know Oak Sage from Druid increases the HP of skeletons from Classic Necro and Heart of Wolverine DOESN’T seem to affect summons at all so, does/will Spirit of Barbs apply to my summons? (I’m wondering since my char is lvl54 and has 4 more levels before I could put any points into barbs).