[Mod] Reign of Terror

To everyone having the “infinite loading screen” after entering a door / portal in the latest GD update:

Try enabling Vertical Sync in GD Video options as that is reported to fix the issue.

1 Like

this worked many thanks

I was PMing him because I hadn’t confirmed the fix yet. I was testing out the Vsync with people.

I assumed not announce a “public” fix, if it wasn’t a fix for the problem. But as more confirmations have came in since then, we can say enabling it has fixed the issue.

Hi. …

I have a bug

I killed baal in hell and then I went to room with Crystaliss before i talked to tyrael… crystaliss killed me and tyrael disapeared … Now I/m stuck with quest “talk to Tyrael in throne room” … but there is no Tyrael there … I restarted game and still got that quest text …

any help to solve that ?

Defeat Baal again and Tyrael will spawn.

Tnx

done … killed Ball again after few crashes and Tyrael appear again …

worldstone keep level II not loading, endless loading, what should I do? have tried many times already

Enable Vertical Sync in GD Video options to fix the issue.

thx, it works , vsync fixed the problem

Just wanted to drop in and express how awesome this mod is, absolutely amazing work!

Thx for this very nice mod BTW I have a question no found any monarch shield I was lvl 83 it’s normal?

Some of the debuffs on the hidden ubers seem a bit insane. This evening fighting Chillbone…

• 138% Total Damage Reduction
  • 570% Attack and Cast Speed Reduction
  • 92% Melee Chance to Miss

Most I’ve tried (though not Chillbone) seem to have some insane mana leech.

I’d love to see some way to partially resist these effects. Mana leech has afaik exactly two: one component, and one constellation. I don’t know of any way to resist fumble or massive speed debuffs. A slower or better advertised cast is another option.

I appreciate some hard baddies but unavoidable super debuffs have me frustrated, especially with a melee character and thus less chance to dodge and more time at risk when disabled.

Monarch is quite rare, Cow Level usually has the highest chance of dropping one.

Ubers are going to be reworked in the upcoming updates. The ultimate goal is to have them balanced for both: ranged and melee builds which is currently not the way it is.

Thx for answer I found one in sanctuary yesterday!!

Hio some little help with item and skills:

CTA don’t give battle order?
Teleport sometimes no work trough walls or all ravine normal or?

All runewords have the same skills as in D2. If you cannot see them directly in the crafting window then they are hidden as a part of the “Random Stats” bonus.

Teleport and other movement skills are blocked by LoS (GD mechanics).

Big thx for work!!!

When time comes to review Runewords, thoughts to consider (or ignore lol) on the topic.

• There are a lot of ADctH effects. Stacking these seems to be the best way to survive, especially melee. I have 37% ADctH now and I’m not even really trying. It would open up alternate builds replacing some ADctH affixs with large Health Regen affixs or other tanky boosts.
  • Almost every Runeword weapon seems to have a large +% Physical Damage affix, even those seemingly meant for non-physical damage builds. These are very few +% Damage affixs of any non-physical types.
  • Many of the 2-handed weapons seem to have similar stats to the 1-handed weapons. Most GD 2-handers have much greater values to make up for using both hands (why use one Doom for +2 to all skills, when I can use two for +4).

Thanks so much for the great mod. I’m loving it and keep checking in hoping for even more goodness! Thank you for all the hours you have put into expanding GD for us all!

[I have all xpacs, see https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978699072]Ran into a bug with the “Eve of Destruction” Quest and Baal today. First run through the zone started the event, but each wave spawned a new copy of Baal’s model on top of the previous, and you could see them clipping through one another with their idle animations. After the final wave died, the wave dropped the portal key and the quest progressed to killing Baal, but none of the Baal models were interactable.

I logged out to the menu and back in and recleared to Baal and found the waves restarted, and no extra Baal models spawned (visibly), but again, no Baal to fight after the 5th wave.

Am I now unable to complete normal difficulty?

1. This is something that is and will continue to be looked into further down the development.
  2. First iteration of runewords was made as close as possible to the original version within the GD possibilities so that’s why the majority of items have + % phys dmg. Although, you are able to fully convert a specific dmg type into another which helps to solve this issue.
  3. Same as 1)

You have to enter the portal in order to fight Baal, just like in D2.