[Mod] Reign of Terror

I Really hope my main character is fixed. She does not get experience T_T.

Hey guys, late to the party. even later still i have an install question. the tutorials videos have been followed, however im still not able to access the mod. world001.map wont just become world.map lol. its prob something simple, i just dont understand what im doing wrong. any help would be appreciated.

What video? It might be quite dated. Follow the instructions on this page or the discord, or short description here:

• download all 0.7.3.0 standalone files (5 individual 7z files (001-005) and place them in the same folder.
  • open and extract the 7z.001 file into your Grim Dawn/mods folder.
  • download 0.7.4.0 and 0.7.4.1 files
  • open and extract these into your Grim Dawn/mods folder (make sure you dont select the Reignofterror folder)
  • select Reign of Terror under custom games.

Thank you for responding. Deleted all related files, and 100% followed these instructions. The same yieldā€¦ there is a part or parts to this that is being lost in the translation, or its a compatibility issue. This isnt my first mod of GD, most are 1 download unzip in mods folder. Its just strange to me that the instructions are so simple, yet its not happening. Id like to play lol

Problem solved. Thanks againšŸ‘

I had the items, but clicking on the stones did nothing. Right clicking on the stones did nothing. It said to use the items on the stones in the correct order, so I figured it was talking about dragging and dropping the icons on the stones in orderā€¦ Which destroys the items. And since clicking on the stones does absolutely nothing, I canā€™t even randomly try the stones until it works. I tried going back to the tree and getting another scroll, but that doesnā€™t seem to work either, so I broke the game. It kind of sucks to get hardlocked like this with no way of resetting it.

EDIT: I reloaded the game and I got the scroll to drop once reloaded. It even gave me a second copy of the scroll for some reason in case I screwed it up again, but the stones worked this time. No idea why they didnā€™t work the first time.

It does not ask you to click on the symbol stone, but to compare and light up the five stone pillars according to the symbol number and graphic order.

My English is not good, I donā€™t know if the expression is accurate, sorry! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, not sure why but clicking on the stones did nothing the first time. I just recently did this same quest in the original Diablo II, so it was pretty fresh in my mind.

How do i assemble the staff of kings? moving forward this will also answer how to assemble khalimā€™s flail in act 3 no doubt. Btw this mod is acešŸ‘Œ

Oh you chuck it on the ground lol

Quest items are made using the cube

Didnt realize it had to be out of your inventory creating a vendure if you will. Its similar/better than d2 in all the right ways, however this difference had me puzzled. Holding alt for highlightable loot stashes would be a solid addition. Cheers!

BUG:

The music is still using the Ambient sound slider. Is this fixable? I usually want my ambient sound high and music in the background

the item has no colors v0.7.4.1 how I change teme back

[image]

Your image is missing, but with the proper install of 0.7.3.0 standalone, then 0.7.4.0 and thrn the 0.7.4.1 hotfix, it should work

Whats up guys? So i just beat act 6 the dark lord and nothing happened. No drops, no quest alert, cain has nothing to say. Am i missing something along the questline? Pretty sure i did everything normal has to offer, including all nemesis bosses. Anyone know why the story wont progress?

No, thats normal. Exit out, and pick the next difficulty and do it all again.

Fair enough, im in nm now. Thanks for the answer.

Think most of us can say we were confused after the final battle, I spent probably 30 minutes warping around trying to find an npc with a quest haha. Have fun, now the game begins!

Tbh, for the lore sake i figured id give the soul stone to Aiden. I was wrong, and not even a ty from anyone lol. Yeah this mod is ace!

1 Like