[Mod] Reign of Terror

If this happens once every 50 runs, im not going to adjust the cd timer for all the 49 runs where it does work. Seems like an issue where you run too far away, like out of screen range, while he starts doing this. Running away pauses some animations, maybe that causes him to be stuck in it.

Unfortunately, I am facetanking, not running away, but for example last time it happened at the upper end of the map, he went after my merc, so I had to go there as well. May be that is considered as out of screen range.

I find that having cooldown times for summoning pets that live for a certain period of time is just nonsense.
For example, ā€œConjure Primal Spiritā€. With gear, I can have 9 summon limit and the pet to live for 48 seconds. The skill has ~22 seconds cooldown.
Unfortunately, with every use of the skill, only 1 pet is spawn, which means that most I can have at any given time is 3, which is just unfair.
Can the cooldown be removed or lowered? Also, can the summons be increased from 1 to 3?

Donā€™t worry. You can let the more experienced players do the dirty work. There will be a build for you to copy from if you have trouble figuring out itemisation gimmicks. :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Mind keeping it civil here Saber?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Behave children. Might be a good time to revisit the FAQ everyone.

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/faq

1 Like

Any chance youll make the GD classesā€™ passives go up to 20 as well? Just wondering

Not for now. Currently not needed for the balancing of the mod, and itll also make you have very little skill points in many cases.

Awww, I hope youll change your mind some time :slight_smile:

If you are talking about the ring with +1 all skills, Iā€™d like OP items to be rare. Like crafting can be a pain because you need a socketed item or you canā€™t get the right resources and other prerequisites. All good for gameplay longevity, as nearly guaranteed items are bad. But if that is the item you are talking about, I agree it is sad I havenā€™t gotten one in awhile, over several characters.

It is redundant with items you can get from endgame that are guaranteed already, if it is the +1 all skills.

Being upset by someone and how they say something does little good in public, when others can see your reaction is way worse than what you saw as personally threatening criticism to begin with. What was said to you was minor. What you said was heavy hitting and abusive.

Personally I am not only too proud to play another personā€™s build in the first place, Iā€™d rather play worse so I can have an open build and playstyle with endless possibilities, and advanced builds can defeat the purpose of the game time. But on the other hand I should probably be humble and look at builds as I may learn something about the game and gain knowledge for my own builds. I do feel like in GD I can do this, whereas PoE is stifling in what will and what wonā€™t work. Thatā€™s why I never play PoE. But to me lacking knowledge about the game is what makes it fun, so that I can learn on the fly and get better, and PoE stops most people from doing that without investing thousands of hours into each build.

I can take being told I suck at games to be difficult when Iā€™ve gamed for 40 years and it is what defines who I am. I realize being the best isnā€™t what I need to do, I just need to play for my own personal happiness and not care what others think of my playstyle. I have a friend that keeps telling me ARPGā€™s are easy and I am wasting my time. I try the games he suggests as best I can, but to me ARPGā€™s are my favorite, even if to him I am simply an undynamic and limited gamer.

Well I canā€™t remember that. But ok. Maybe I never got it or it was along time ago?

The point is the level you are speaking of gives you access to more loot right? And it is rare right? If it is true it is 1%, then you might need to kill as much as another 200 goblins to get the drop, then you may get more later. 4-6 in 120 goblins implies the loot chance is much greater than 1% and you were lucky, so your current expectation may be unrealistic.

I am not actually sure where the uber event is to act VI. I must be a beginner. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ve talked to many hundreds of people online, often about things we donā€™t agree about. It is a common tactic to say I write novels when they donā€™t agree or are offended in some way. You probably did read it.

The drop chance for it is 1, 2 or 3% for normal, nightmare and hell difficulties respectively.

(Its still RNG. Not bugged)

1 Like

Also keep in mind that RNG in video games arenā€™t truly random and follow algorithms instead. In Diablo 3 if you didnā€™t play for a month in vanilla pre expansion, you would get a legend drop almost immediately. But if you played 100 hours next month, you might get none.

To this day the original game lead is talking about D3 online like it was amazing and still doesnā€™t know nobody was getting legendary drops, and most were not.

So thereā€™s alot of factors that go into ARPG drops.

I see Fuzzyā€™s edit, which I agree with.

Could you please change the placeholder image for the Wings of Mercy status icon to something nicer for the next update?

Screenshot_6

Itā€™s not related to mod version.

No. This is an item thats not part of RoT and only obtainable through GDstash. A good reminder that youā€™ve been naughty :wink:

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t really interested in your opinion on GDstash tbh. You donā€™t like it, got it.

I dont care if people use GDstash, but this is an item thats not available anywhere in the mod through normal means. So im not going to bother fixing it.
The naughty joke was related to spawning in impossible items. Not about using GDstash.

2 Likes

@McNuggets

Outcomes for a 1% drop take many many more tries than people assume. Yes, on average, you should see one once every 100 attempts. In actuality, to guarantee it drops you will need to make 687 attempts.

1-.99^687

PoE players always make me chuckle about odds when it comes to fusing a 6 link, more often than not they assume they are owed one after using 1500 fusings. In cases like that, ignorance is truly bliss!

1 Like