[Mod] Reign of Terror

Ready for test: https://yadi.sk/d/vWHDJRJ_y6PHY

Just tried it and it’s great as always.

I know that this is just a test version and you are skill working on it but I would make some suggestions if you don’t mind.

Frozen Orb

• Skill name is Chilling Armor, but description is OK

Blaze

• Ridiculously OP skill since it ticks 24x per second :smiley:
  • I would also lowered fade time, fire stays up for too long imho

Hydra

• Attacks only on melee (no fire bolts)

Charged Bolt

• I understand the intention of “randomness” but the skill is too clunky, sometimes it doesn’t even hit an enemy that stands right in front of you

Fireball

• Not sure if this is the final design but I would suggest adding some explosion effect on hit

Other skills seem to be in the right spot or very close to it and considering that you did all of this in just a few days… you sir, have my applaus.

Frozen Orb - Fixed
Hydra - Fixed
Fireball - Fixed

Blaze
Check original skill: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/skills/sorceress-fire.shtml#blaze
23.6 seconds duration at max lvl
I can’t set up numbers of flames per level, so i set it to 19 now.
projectileorbiting is only one template can cast several floor placed projectiles consecutive. If I set projectile period more than 0.25 it will not look like fire in footsteps.
19*0.25=4.75 sec - little more than lifetime 1lvl projectile (4.6sec)

Charged Bolt
Replace template to AttackProlectileFan, not sure that it better. :smiley:

That was quick.

BTW, Which class you want to see next? Everyone votes!

Barbarian FTW!

I’d say Barb or Assassin.

Barb would be my choice too.

I vote for Barb.

Assassin would be great, I think barbarian isn’t too different from soldier, it can wait

Awesome /1char

I switch my vote to assassin.

So much barb, i’d like sorcerer, frozen orb teleport build anyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

About option 3, i personally would vote against anything related to that abominable game (D3) since this is a D2 remake. Adding stuff from D3 taints its purity imo

Just don’t play those masteries then…

Would love to see Assassin.

Paladin and Sorceress are already done.

Well now i feel stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

Barb it is then :smiley:

Super cool. This is one of the very few mods I personally have my eye on. Hopefully you’ll let us steal stuff when you’re done.

If everyone who works on this mod gets a proper credit then by all means.