[mod]-test version- 7th mastery~necromancer

:stuck_out_tongue: My origin design of skeleton is fragile,fierce, and Booom when they dead.

What about to reduce your cooldown while the last skill kill any enemy ?

Itā€™s funny how you all try to argue with me when my first char in grim dawn was pet master and it performed better than that lazy pokemon master buildā€¦

And just to clarify once moreā€¦ When iā€™m lvl 13, facing lvl 14 mobs with skeleton skill level 8/8 and bone graft 12/12. When not using charge the damage output of skeletons is close to non existent and when facing more than 5 monsters they drop to about 10% of health or even die.

:rolleyes: so how much damage these guys dealā€¦(200~300 per hit here )

You know, if you are arguing so much about a MOD that was created, donā€™t use the mod.

He is not a dev of the game, or getting paid to take your shit. Be a little more respectful to someone who took his time to make this, and not be paid for it.

Ctfx, you are doing good work. I like the skeletons where they are. Unfortunately, you donā€™t see what bade damage they do, which is unfortunate, but I saw you comment on why earlier.

I looked through the skills, is there any other pets with the necromancer, I did not see any othersā€¦ might be my understanding though.

Do you plan on adding + to skills to any items in the future? Hopefully that wonā€™t be an additional modā€¦

With the charge around 250, with normal hits 20-30. Now in comparison of skill lvl 15 hellhound, it does 900-2000 without pet bonuses in ultimate and has about 32k hp

Would be an interesting twist which might make the skill useful under certain circumstances. It would make it viable for clearing lots of small mobs, but it would still not be that great against a boss. But it would definately be worth testing then. :smiley:

:frowning: well this is really a bug i thinkā€¦how could it be 20 while the flat damage from graft is 200~

please try to delete the mod and re download the newest oneā€¦:slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue: maybe laterā€¦
At present ,the main program of me is balancing(:Deh itā€™s so hard) and fixing

I think i can only adding items for necromancers while they settle down

And another new mastery:p, a really strange guy~

A skill that definately needs some change is the Reaper. I used the aura for my pets and when the Reaper procs along with the Bone spike burst pet attack, the pets clear the whole screen with one hit. Though it is cool in paper it should not be more than 10-20% health reduction if it is going to be used in an aura. I must admit it is kind of funny and I do enjoy it but it is definately way too overpowered. :stuck_out_tongue:

But ā€¦ a aura likes Reaper should not apply to petsā€¦
So maybe itā€™s just the +450%effect of Bone spike burst?

Making an assassin?

I am just guessing that Reaper enhances Necrotic attack which becomes an aura through Undead Legion. I am not sure 100% but I think i saw several times the Bone spike hitting for normal damage (150ish) and still killing all the mobs.

well i 'll check it later:)

:smiley:
no, itā€™s ancient martial arts from my homeland
Kungfu:D

:pBut i think this time itā€™s harder to trans the text to English, lol

That was understandable enough. I can get a picture or what it might beā€¦

Awe man thatā€™s sweet. I have a plan for this type of mastery too (unarmed combat) but it will come after I finish my current project.

Now why I like what youā€™re doing with the mastery I canā€™t help but have a bad taste in my mouth. A Necromancer in Grim Dawn uses a lot more summons and cold abilities. Yours feels out of place in GDā€™s world. Donā€™t get me wrong, you got some nice stuff going on, but when you get the Order of Death Vigils who are all necromancers it just doesnā€™t work.

Maybe he was not accept in the order because of this factā€¦ :wink: theorizing . Maybe because he was taken over briefly by an Aetherial, he got the abilities to use vitality attacksā€¦

Just theorizing the story behind itā€¦ maybe OP will come up with some lore notes to explain? :wink:

Itā€™s a mod man, it doesnā€™t have to follow the game worldā€™s logic. This is the beauty of mods, you are free to let your own vision and creativity take control and set out to make what you feel is right for a class. If you personally donā€™t like it, change it to your own liking.

Maybe he is a different order of necromancer, whoā€™s to say there arenā€™t other areas in the world with necromancer type people?

Youā€™re right, youā€™re right.
But I did enjoy the mod for what it is at the moment, I just wanted some ODV on ODV action yā€™know :wink: