Modding Tools are now Available! (V1.0.0.3)

Great update as always ! I was wondering if sometime in the future you will change attack animations. As it is now, it feels really stiff and could benefit an upgrade.

I shall make a new mastery…possibly Necromancer.

Or maybe Ranger/Hunter.

stupid question, how to update the new version ? using GOG version btw, im bit lost :frowning:

You guys would release this the exact moment I’m heading to work. Well, no sleep for me tonight. :smiley:

Finally mod.tools)

OMG! I cant wait for infinite stash

Can someone please make this weapon!! Lavis Cannon!

Sword type M.I. =D need epic aura to lol

Heck maybe I will try!

have celestial powers always been effected by CDR? and why aren’t item procs?

I never thought I would see the day someone asks for something from PSO, lol.

This line alone makes this patch worth it. I was getting tired of having to exit to the main menu all the time to reset my Callidor’s Tempest.

any worries that modding will break the game? as far as balance? will the game still be playable? will modded people be playing with un-modded people?
my brain is hurting just thinking about it. i just had my first playthrough, i dont want “technology to run-a-muck” and prevent me from having a good gear grinding time.

how can you be sure since its hidden

Holy shit. These modding tools make me feel retarded. I have no idea what the hell I’m doing and I’m just not getting it. Guess I’ll just have to play other people’s mods…

You are not alone… I wait long time for the modding tool with 1 friend, and after 3 hours of try, after reading 10 times the first tutorial… we have not even managed to export the base game files to our game mod files, and the DRB Editor tutorial for monster editing say just what you can but not open your mod on this editor… waiting guide on video please…

“Note that these tutorials are not fully comprehensive.”

The vast majority of modded content will occur in Custom Games. You can filter out custom games in the matchmaker.

As for the rest, people have already been able to give themselves whatever they want. This has been the case for months. The game is not competitive - what others do has no effect on you. So sure, the game will still be playable.

The first mod I’m working on is a rebalancing mod. If you think that’ll break the game because I’m looking at balance, then sure, modding will break the game.

haha! Oh man Ive been wanting this to be made since the day I knew grim dawn was gonna be fully modable. But I have no idea how to even do this with the mod tool :frowning:

I need someone to make a video of what I would need to do to go about making this lol

Castable chain lightning. someone make it so I can stfu. I am a helpless baby panda whining at your tit.

ASYLUM101 says he is making a Lightning Class. Not sure how long it will take, but I’m pretty sure it will have Chain Lightning :slight_smile:

No need for a lightning class. You just need to Shaman harder. XD

Since Shaman has zero casted lightning skills you are 100% wrong. No matter how hard I shaman I cant self cast Chain Lightning, nor self cast Lightning Orbs nor self cast Lightning Bolts. These skills are only offered as procs. Dropping a crappy totem doesn’t fill my void, nor does spamming 2H ranged thunderous strike. Maybe thats enough for you, but it isn’t for many others.
I could use the stupid 2Hand weapon with a chain lightning esq. skill (tho it is horrendous and not really into using a 2H melee weapon as a caster)

So yes for some of us a Lightning Caster Class is not only needed, but should be considered a crime for an RPG to not have one.