My ideas and suggestions

I like the development that you have proposed c:

Arts definitely, Churches and religious aspects… eeh :smiley: I don’t know man. I noticed that there were no churches, monasteries but only this shrine, which by itself stays neutral and open for interpretation to everyone.

Sure there are some wicked mad beautiful religious constructs all over the world, but as soon as you add them to the game, you start glorifying them and that’s not necessary. Instead I think this game should stay on the neutral path, but if something should be worshipped, then let it be art and nature. No need to have the Inquisitors come and ruin everyones good times :smiley:

And about the festivals, yeah I agree that you need something like this… or create your own celebration days, design some banners, colors, partyhats. Could be a day in the year, when time slows down to 1% of the normal, and people would run around town screaming and shouting, laughing and drinking, doing stupid stuff.

Also, in the winter, I think it would be so much fun if your town/city could organize a snowball fight… or this snowfort siege that they have somewhere in Russia.

This game has so much potential, loving it so far.

1 Like

Honestly I mostly want to set a travel route for my wagons from the wagon shop to distribute my goods correctly. In fact literally every one of my issues with the game so far could be solved with allowing the player manual control over the ‘problem’.

Please let me set up supply routes more easily than spamming wagon shops and hoping the frontierspeeps take what I want, where I want.

Please let me manually adjust not only the goods accepted but the quantity of that product in all storage and/or a fetch command or setting on storage buildings.

OR please make wagons an upgrade for at least heavy industry buildings in addition to the wagon shop which could then require livestock as a resource, carry more and further. Possibly even people transport.

Please let me see a list of my villagers and allow me to control their allotment from that list so that people can be assigned according to their skills and equipment. I know the development team have said that the frontierspeeps do not have nor earn skills but they do have education which is necessary for some work. Also I don’t want random bob to bugger off with my sword if he gets taken out of the watchtower and the reassign button sends a different villager when the position is refilled. Also, I’d just like to give my villagers a job of my choice for no reason other than fun, one of the kids in my first village graduated primary school six times, what a go getter, absolutely deserves to be mayor.

Please also let me also housing manually if I choose. Not only would it make creating small villages outside of the main core actually functional but it would also mean that I don’t get a house that spawns four 1 year olds that then get dehydration because they can’t stock their shack.

2 Likes

Haha, yes… nothing quite like watching someone doing a job with their heads up their ass, and not being able to do anything about it. You can yell at your screen, I did a couple of times. But I live on the countryside anyway so, it doesn’t bother anyone!

Agree with most of your points.
Please have a look at my list, wicch includes several of them

Man, where is the salt?? And I don’t mean us cranky, salty players but the salt to salt the meat, or the fish? How do you think people in the north (not just Scandinavia/Fenno) survived all this time?

1 Like

Just give us a building that functions as an indoor shrine and upgrades. It doesn’t need to be any lore breaking religion or anything. I’ve seen about as many people asking for a church as I have bug fixes and optimization which is pretty wild. The aesthetic of the game really does beg for it I guess

And what sort of a church would it be? Don’t ask the public, we know where that leads. History should teach us. If anything, it could be a shrine of open thoughts and mindfulness, sympathy and fair treatment of everything that surrounds us. Not ‘religion’ and a church. You can create a big-ass building for it, and call it a place to pay your respects at anything, pray to; anything you want. I hope the devs make a good call here and resist the implementation ‘church’ and ‘religion’.

I saw someone suggest a temple. Again religion and everything else can be kept vague like the shrine already is. At the end of the day it’s just a building that adds desirability/entertainment and looks cool next to a graveyard. There doesn’t need to be a religion or even a mechanic to it outside of maybe someone working in it

1 Like

Yup, that works! Btw, did anyone else wonder why there is no ‘salt’ in the game? Seriously, one of the oldest resources in the world, and definitely one of the oldest ways to preserve food, another point, why is the smoker such a big thing?? Sure it’s nice, I have a smokesauna on my backyard where I make the christmas ham, but why is there no drying done at the hunters cabin or the fishing shack?

Very good suggestions and all of them would make the game richer. However #2 is simply a must, otherwise it becomes crazy to micro-manage very quickly, espcially if you don’t want to waste resources.

I’ve seen a lot of discussions with the suggestion to add salt extraction. I’m sure the developers will pay attention to it.

The developers have implemented item number 7.
A small victory.
There are 13 numbers left.

Excellent and essential suggestions. :yum:

There are an endless amount of ideas the developers can implement in the game for the improvements. Certainly hope they add most of these as mentioned.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.