Name 5 games you spent most time playing in your life

1 - Grim Dawn
2 - Titan Quest
3 - Dragon Age Origins
4 - Fire Emblem : Path of Radiance
5 - Darkest Dungeon

the first two much more than the following :smiley: i didn’t mention soccer simulation because it was different games across the years but i consumed a lot of time playing it a few years ago (don’t play it anymore)

1. WoW
  2. Ultima Online
  3. Diablo 3
  4. Guild Wars 2
  5. Grim Dawn
  6. Battlerite

One toke over the line.

1. WoW
  2. Grim Dawn
  3. Borderlands 2
  4. Final Fantasy VII
  5. Ultima V
  1. FFXI - so many more hours than the others…
  2. FFXIV
  3. Grim Dawn
  4. Pillars of Eternity
  5. Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Probably something like:

1. Wow
  2. Diablo 2
  3. Grim dawn
  4. SwTOR
  5. Marvel heroes and mass effect games.

pre-steam :

1. Titan Quest
  2. Age of Empires 2
  3. Rome: Total War or Medieval 2
  4. TES Oblivion
  5. TES Skyrim

Steam :

1. Grim Dawn
  2. Europa Universalis IV
  3. TES Skyrim
  4. Hearts of Iron IV
  5. XCOM 2

Uh… tough one… I will try to list those top 5, but I am not sure if they are accurately representative of the top 5 that i played the most. I played most of these older games for a decade

Serious Sam - The First Encounter
Serious Sam - The Second Encounter
Age Of Mythology without and with The Titans Expansion
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion

Since I didn’t have counters to display exact hours spent playing them, I will have to add these, because some of them (older ones) probably should have entered top 5: Call Of Duty without and with United Offensive, Call Of Duty 2, Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare, Call Of Duty - World At War, The Lord Of The Rings - The Battle For Middle-Earth II, Need For Speed - Carbon, Medieval II - Total War, Indiana Jones And The Emperor’s Tomb, Tactical Ops - Assault On Terror, Titan Quest - Immortal Throne, Grand Theft Auto V, Grim Dawn, The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim…

1. Dota (both 1and 2) - consumed most of my high school and uni life. I’d skip classes for this. Play from night until morning only to sleep the whole day then play again. Quit around 6.84 (disco pony patch) when all of my closest friends dropped out of uni and went back to their homes which are all far away from where we studied. It’s just not the same playing the game without your friends in the same room (in a net cafe) talking smack both to allies and enemies. I still play dota 1 AI from time to time when I have nothing to do. Dota 1 cause my laptop can’t handle dota 2.

2. Pokemon - main series games only. I haven’t really played much of other games during the time I played DotA. This one’s the exception. I’m poor af and can’t affor the Nintendo consoles so I play the games on emulator. Whenever an emulator comes out for whatever console the latest game is, then I get it and play it. I wasn’t as much of a fan of the latest gen cause 3DS emulation still isn’t that great, imo. I’ll probably be able to buy a switch for the next gen since I don’t rely on parents for money anymore.

3. Borderlands 2 - this was my rebound game when I quit DotA. Played the hell of it for thousands of hours, though I must admit I haven’t even played all chars to completion. I’m a Maya main and only played through everything with here, until OP8.

4. Civ 5 - discovered this after I got bored with Borderlands 2. I took this game more seriously than uni lol. The game was kinda hard to get into (though I heard it’s the easiest civ game) so I had to spend some effort learning. Went through a lot of grinding till I can beat Diety but never made it that consistent cause I started playing Skyrim.

5. Skyrim - didn’t really play much out of this. Had a lot of fun playing but my PC limitations really made me give up after a few hundred hours. Doesn’t help that it’s not so good unmodded and mods just make my laptop lag more.

6. Grim Dawn - discovered this game on a reddit meme about veteran being a gender. Started playing around 1.0.0.9 until now. Best ARPG there is. Also the first game where I became active on the community. Cheers to Crate.

7. Stardew Valley - we didn’t have any patches for months already and I ran out of ideas for GD. With the expansion delayed I decided to search for another game. After a few failed tries, I finally found Stardew and it’s easily consuming my time when I get home from work. ZANTAI GIFF PATCH ALREADY OR I’LL BE CONSUMED BY FARM LIFE.

1. TQIT
  2. Diablo 2: LOD
  3. Grim Dawn
  4. Borderlands 2
  5. Baldur’s Gate

I want to play more GD, butr I just don’t have as much gaming time as when I was younger.

1. World of Warcraft - ashamed as I am to admit it.
  2. Everquest - First game that had me calling in sick to work.
  3. Fallout 2 - Spent so much time before the first patch just grinding out levels to max all the perks/skills
  4. Civ 4 - Love just sitting back and researching tech, maxxing cities and building up organized military unit stacks. Then just crushing whoever is stupid enough to declare war.
    5a. Diablo 2 - Couldn’t get enough of this game. However, finally fell prey to Blizzard constantly nerfing ‘overpowered’ skills/classes into the ground and having to start new characters. I’ll never forgive them for breaking Corpse Explosion.
    5b. Morrowind - Explored every inch of the game world + add-ons. Bethesda would be wise to publish a simple tech refresh of this game, and change nothing but making the UI more friendly, adding an in-game journal to track quests and updating graphics. Such a joyous game to play.
  1. Jedi Knight 2 - Easy over 10k hours (sKe | SouL)
  2. Runescape 2/ oldschool runescape - Over 10k hours (iron btw)
  3. Mythos Global - Over 8k hours (old forum GM)
  4. Star wars Galaxies - 5k hours (they dont make mmorpg like games they used to)
  5. Warsow - over 2k hours (I fucking love Defrag and q3 engine)

Honorable mention.

Grim Dawn 1k hours. (only the best arpg ever created)

More than five, but these are what I’ve spent the majority of my life playing. In no particular order:

Diablo 2&3
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Civilization 2&5
World of Warcraft
Titan Quest/Grim Dawn
Path of Exile

1: Diablo 1&2 (PC)
2: Starcraft/Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight (Both PC)
3: Phantasy Star II/Gunstar Heroes (Genesis)
4: Fallout 2/Skyrim (PC)
5: Baldur’s Gate series (PC)

Diablo II
Skyrim
7 days to Die
fallout 2
GD

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

1. The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
  2. Meridian59
  3. Everquest
  4. Star Wars Galaxies
  5. World of Warcraft

I realize I’ve spent a large part of my life gaming :open_mouth:

1 GD
2 Red alert 1
3 Red alert 2
4 Generals
5 Skyrim
6 Tiberium Wars

Hey Dikkie, good to see you again. :slight_smile:

Per Steam:

1. GD
  2. R6: Siege
  3. TL2
  4. Battle Brothers
  5. Warframe (actually shows more hours, but it is typically on in the background while I work)

Non-Steam:

1. LoL
  2. Football Manager Series
  3. Front Office Football series
  4. Dominions series
  5. Civilization 1-3

Diablo I & II
Titan Quest
Mass Effect
Witcher
Final Fantasy series