Need help with a build stormy druid

hello all,
first post, noob here, trying to get better at building
I’d very much appreciate some pointers on how to refine this build

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2pBrDeZ

I dont have too many items so i have to mix and match a bit, I only started playing a couple months ago and only in HC for about a month

I do have a few toons leveled up to 94+ in HC but I always run into a bit of a wall when it comes to keep improving the build and getting into late game

much apreciated and cheers to rektos, malagant, fic and others for their yt vids that got me this far

The 1st one is the most similar to your character

Get closer to 100% armor absorb.

Why you have manifestation transmuter on IEE? And amber in the weapon? Try not to use Savagery, focus on kiting instead.

Try get heal from lifesteal instead (like bat which damage you convert to lightning), pretty huge loss dmg wise not to take Widow devotion.

@Ulvar1 ty for the reply, i’m not sure how to fit those changes in (widow and lifesteal), but i’ll certainly consider them. about bat, does it scale with this build, i havent looked for vit to lightning conversion, can u explain further?
I dont use savagery much anymore, I kept 1 pointers, but i might indeed remove them at this point, any suggestion what to do with them? I am uncertain at this point, mirror maybe?
as for IEE transmuter, you are right they can go if i dont use attacks anymore, so i guess more points in mirror?
@tqFan ty, was more looking for general tips on late game building, but very much apreciated nonetheless

vit to lightning conversion on green shaman belt that can drop in port valbury.

ooh, didnt know that, port valbury u say? thanks!