New Player Looking For Viable Builds

Hi,
I am a PoE player looking to tryout Grim Dawn for the first time. What are some good and viable beginner builds that you would recommend at this moment in time?
Thanks in advance!

Search the forum with keywords - beginner build. You will find some.

2 Likes

Most builds by Nery, a great crafter of beginner builds. To name a few…

And, more generally, Nery wrote a suggestion thread for this topic based on what you might be specifically interested in playing.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

It depends on what you have of the game: just the base or the expansions as well.

1 Like

Thanks, I got all the expansions along with the base game but it looks like I will try this one [DW Hybrid] Beginner's Phantom Infiltrator

Yes, that’ll be a good one too. Stupid also makes good beginner builds.

Beat me to it, I just recently read and followed @Nery’s beginner vitality caster Conjurer, and it’s legit man. For real. I highly recommend the build guide for its easy to follow directions, and its also a sturdy powerful build that will level fast and crush most of the opposition youll face.

1 Like

There’s also another approach. Play what you feel like and take more from the journey.
You only have the first character once.
I personally hate the word ‘viable’ from the bottom of my heart and especially in Grim Dawn everything is viable in a way.

3 Likes

Yes, and it’s easy to buy back points at the Spirit Guide, though you can’t change your class once you’ve selected it and closed the window.