Newbie need advice for build

Thanks but i prefer no pets, i saw there are lots of those build online

1 Like

Is it still working? I read that they balanced a lot the game and the build is from 1.1.6.2. Is it still good?

Yes, see combat statistics:
stats

you will always want to go over 2700-3200 for OA (offensive) and DA (defensive)

1 Like

Thanks a lot , noted. <3

Ha, nice try! I don’t have beginner pet builds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, it’s still working. This build in particular doesn’t need any major changes in order to function. I can change the build title without changing anything in the build itself, if that will make it better :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol dude :rofl:

1 Like

THANK YOU.

At least i can play now, to be fair, it’s been nearly 2 days that i spend more time looking for build than playing the game…

I will follow your guide, and thank you for making it .

2 Likes

Well, happy to hear it and hopefully you will like the guide!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this topic. I or other forum members can respond.

2 Likes

I know that feeling lol, I always need to know what the endgame spec is before I level a new character.

2 Likes

For me it’s the diablo 2 syndrome. You spend hours making your char and then you arrive to hell and can’t do any damage and being one shoted.

Now i’m wayyyyyy more careful, learn before try. But at least here, we can easily respec.

2 Likes

Completely understandable.

Actually for majority of my guides, I do check the end game build and how it looks/performs before starting leveling a character. This way I can create a gateway for a potential end game crusher.

2 Likes

I wanted to select Maya’s builds for it, which is in the section: Builds for Beginners, but I can’t.

They should have linked a Maya topic in Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods), instead of a Maya reply.

1 Like

I already have a question :smiley:

In devotion, you use wretch, why? Only for blood or dreeg?

1 Like

Well, I wanted to use Scales, Wendigo, Dying God and Rattosh all in the same map and I needed some devotions just for affinity points, so I had to include Wrench, normally won’t be present in vitality devotion maps.

I guess some other routes are possible or different focus, like taking Ghoul/Revenant instead but since this isn’t build with weapon damage skills, passive healing from Scales is fitting. But the 8 yellow requirement prevent me from using standard vitality maps.

2 Likes

Then this might not be a game for you.

1 Like

Yeah, maybe.

I have 40 hours in now and enjoy it a lot, i’m gonna play it till i’m bored of it :smiley:

I’m gonna restart again, but in french. I’m lvl 25, i kill the warden, and i didn’t even understand the full story. Everything that you can read is a really hard english to understand for a non english speaker like me.

Let’s start, again… :smiley:

1 Like

Bro you do re-start a lot. Most people don’t delete their char this compulsively. Not hating btw, play however you like!

1 Like

Yeah i know, and i try another build everytime. :smiley:

Here i hesitate, the nightblade seems amazing but squishy, is it possible to have a nightblade, with aoe and not too squishy?

1 Like