One-Hander Feedback Thread

Nope it wasn’t on schindler’s… sorry … adoomgod’s list :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically Redeeemr of Malmouth should be better than the super-commons “Puncturing/superior … of alacrity” IMO

Give it pierce righteous fervor? Pierce melee firestrike? I feel converted to pierce could use a bit more representation.

Valdun should have Pierce Fire Strike. Like 100% elemental to pierce and 100% chaos to pierce to Fire Strike mod. It would make Valdun Purifier somewhat competitive. I know it’s a different thread, but still.

1 Like

Veretragna used it on Purifier with sigillis with decent results.

And where it was?

Oops. My bad. It was exterminus. I always mix the two guns up. [1.0.7.1] Purifier Annie - DW Ranged Fire FS Purifier, Gladiator farmer (8 minutes)

:innocent:

Pyromancer with it isn’t bad.

yeah that is not a bad idea

not bad and no good
that’s why this gun no more used in buikds, since last DLC up

100% phys to fire modificator on Fervor can change this situation to 100% good gun

Shield breakers have enough. If darkblaze is really lacking, (I haven’t tried it’s times in a while so I don’t know) then I rather the gear for it including deviltongue to just double down on supporting pyromancer.

Oathkeeper has enough love. That’s why for Redeemer of Malmouth I only suggest something strange for OK like pierce RF.

Nice say OK have enough love
than we have Poison, Phys, Cold, Fire (Melee), Chaos Fervor
And a liitle bit players use 1H guns
because with Fervor now we can made only Phys builds, other damege types have poor 1H randge guns or just haven’t it

Why 1H can’t get Fire Fervor? At what their fault?

Mythical Soulblade
Servitor’s Cleaver

Or did you mean 1H ranged?

yes
we are discussing now only 1H ranged

I mean if you fit it somewhere else sure. It’s just that pyromancer doesn’t have that much going for it and I wouldn’t want to introduce a side to that gun that instantly overshadows its pyromancer utility.

So ranged fire fervor I’d rather see elsewhere. That’s just my preference. Meanwhile Grenado could use some representation too. But I’m going to try lightning nados out soon

2 Likes

I agree to any items
Just see 1H Ranged Fire Fervor

Also don’t forget that 1H Ranged Savagery need some love too
Maybe it can be made new transmue for Gunslingers that also give 8% Phys Res like 2H Weapons now

I didn’t agree with all the pistols listed after the OP, but I do want to know what we can do to corruption of garbagol gun to make it good. As a challenge dungeon item it should be stronger.

First of all let’s do it for AA too
Now it is caster weapon
Very little poeple use 1H Ranged for AA and for Casters even less

We have poison Fervor and Gargabol can have transmute for Vitality Fervor
And we will have Vitality AA Purifaer or Vitality AA Oppressor

Btw, is it me or most 1h ranged weapons are bad? Or maybe ranged play style is underrepresented?

Smaller weapon damage means less lifesteal means less facetank. Game also sped up from when it first released so stutter stepping isn’t as effective as it used to be. It’s sort of unfortunate. However it still lets you heal at a range.

Also consider @Nery that people’s perceptions are being warped by these sub 7 builds, let alone sub 6. If those all get nerfed properly some of the ranged stuff won’t seem as far off. Also the game revolves around kill times a lot so that affects things.

I’ve played ranged in SR and unless you’re one of the top tier dual wield melee builds it’s nice to be ranged since I can kill bosses as I kite them around obstacles and whatnot.

But there are probably some more undertuned ranged 1 handers I could put on the list. I just haven’t tested them as much.

I pretty much agree with Omnitirio’s list except perhaps deviltongue.