One worker for the compost yard isnt enough, and more

Its been a challenge trying to fertilize the crop fields because by the time you have 300 citizens you need to build almost 4 compost yards to reduce bad hygiene and also collect compost to fertlize. Which is a risk for desirability. We need at least 2 workers available per Compost yard.

New ideas for the game: Since its becoming too easy after 200 hours spent on the game.

-More variety of resources, like Olives to turn into oil, you can make it a basic need for the homesteads. Grape to make Wine and add it as a luxury for Large houses, You can also add Perfume as a luxury for Manors.

-Make more upgrade tiers for important buildings, for example the Trading building could have a tier 3 which can be turn into a harbor which can also come with the idea of including Ships as a new way of trading as the city develops.

-Town Center Tier 5 and more tiers for the Shelters which can help the game be a little more difficult.

-More Animals to farm, Sheeps, Pigs.

-Also u can make the game more enjoyable by adding traditional holydays like Thanksgiving or christmas, Which can be linked to entertainment buildings where people can go and spend the day,

-Add Religion, Culture and more military buildings.
You can measure the happiness of the citizens by adding the need of culture and religion. And when it comes to military I think we need more combat action, not trynna make the game about wars but since developing the city has been an easy task i think u can add more threats not just raiders, idk Im open to invasions with almost from 80-120 invaders.

There are many other ideas u can take from me but i wanna hear the opinions of the players too.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

We do know that Crate plan a 5th tier of housing so that will likely need more buildings to increase/maintain desirability for those.

Also read the State of Early Access threads Crate have posted covering just some of the things coming our way in future.

As for anything water based atm

1 Like

Wait what? There are already invasions of 200+ later in the game if you play on vanquisher.

But I agree on more military options, atm they just come with a ram. This game has so much potential for military improvements although the military system would have to be changed dramtically.

1 Like

I agree with most of your points but adding religion could be a minefield!, there’s just too much hassle that comes with it!, certain religions/beliefs that aren’t highlighted in the game would complain the creators/developers are being biased or racist towards them?, trust me I’m an atheist!

2 Likes

This could be some custom religion or ancient one. Like building a temple of Ares :slight_smile:

Devs already on it.

Even on easy, there are raids of 160+ raiders easily. They just are not as powerful, but still plenty :smiley:

Make religion an option that creates certain good and/or bad affects. Civ has religions with many known choices and make your own as a choice.

We definitely need two workers per compost yard.

We also need more crops available. This will be especially necessary of the proposed Tier 5 housing requires there be 4 different kinds of food available. My houses are already having a lot of trouble meeting the 3 different foods requirement to upgrade to manors. We could have tomatoes, parsnips, potatoes, sweet potatoes, squash – any of these. More variety for the diet and not so difficult to meet the food requirement.

Chickens, goats . . . More food to feed the villagers, and again, a little easier to meet the food variety requirements for leveling up housing.

But we’ve already had a wrangle over religion. Best to leave that alone.
Culture could be a good thing for happiness – festivals, entertainments (plays, musical entertainments, dances).

3 Likes

I agree, we need options to upgrade the compost yards for more workers

2 Likes

Totally agree, the game urgently needs more people in the compost yard, and at least a chicken coop, other livestock or poultry,
A mechanism for transporting goods between warehouses is also needed, pull carts help, but they work very randomly, leaving chains production idle for a long time,

3 Likes

Totally agree! I would LOVE more animals including horses. The composting DEFINETLY needs more assigned workers, right now I have 4 composters with 250 people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.