Pet Build Discussion

Lol you are so funny, show me a video of summoner build doing Ultimate Mogdrogen if they are so viable as you say.
There is no difference whatsoever between most of summoner builds in 1.0.5.* and 1.0.6.0. Some buffs on chaos and chaos converter but heck we don’t need that there are rings that offer 100% converting already so whats the point in having conversion on those new items?
Cabalists still suck… No pets strong enough to face tank boss. They can easy loose aggro and at max resists they might be able to tank a couple of hits before getting raped by ravager on ultimate.

But I love how people live under the impression that summoner builds are viable. And how they find excuses like “Oh those are super bosses is ok to be impossible for some builds like summoner” and yet summoner builds are viable. What a joke.

lol, this guy.

Enviado desde mi 6039A mediante Tapatalk

They will never unnerf this. They like ruining gameplay and builds. They like having useless summoner classes like necromancer that suck big time in any combination having pets with huge cooldowns weekling that cannot keep aggro and can get raped easy. They like ruining tank builds. And most of all they like keeping huge DA in reaching a pointless CAP of 60%. I doubt any builds now that are able to solo Mogdrogen and Ravager on ultimate.

Considering that several builds did both without stacking DA to an insane amount (like around 3600 or so), you are a liar. Not to mention that DoT builds can do it by default.

“Lol this guy?” Proove me wrong then. Or maybe you have no clue and all you can do is laugh

Your post is indeed a bad joke

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68079

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69777

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=618474&postcount=2

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70461

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69838

The fastest solo Mog kill was held by a pet build in vanilla. It was so good that they had to nerf it, of course Super Bosses are still doable with Pet builds

Sneaky Parrot is way to lazy to compile it all into a proper guide
Snazzblaster, Safarel and thepowerofmediocrity are some of the well known active pet build experts who may know of more builds that can do Super Bosses

There are other famous names but they’re way too inactive

EDIT

I knew your username looked familiar

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69008

I’m too lazy. Chthon already did. You can stop talking stupid bullshit now.

Enviado desde mi 6039A mediante Tapatalk

You are a joke - Did you even look at the stats mentioned on this build?

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68079

he has 40% OA and 10% DA on his build.
my build has 90% OA 30% DA and unlike this build I actually have the resists maxed out

Did you even look at this build before posting and giving it as example? I can post a level 10 build and say it can do Ravager on ultimate that doesn’t mean is true.

If you can’t do it with 90% OA and 30% DA then there is some sort of optimization fault on your end in which case you should post a grimtools of your build

OR

Your a lousy pilot of a pet build.

Parrot’s build literally has a video of him doing it.

Do you really think DA solves everything? This build you posted has okay defenses (would also say strong) and massive HP bonus, so most of his pets (not counting skeletons, because their base health is quite low) have 200k HP. Mogdrogen won’t hit that much in a split second, and he can even heal them with Blood of Dreeg.

Stop trying to prove us wrong, because you make no real sense nor know what you’re talking about.

Yeah I agree

Belo is a reply by him during a similar discussion. This guy is likely either clueless about what works and doesn’t work in this game OR has trouble piloting his own build. Not a new case and not beyond help but he doesn’t look like the open minded type to me.

Also notice that he never shared a GT link with us of his build in the other thread

You seriously believing that guy Parrot was able to defeat lokarr in 13 seconds having 22K to 45K crits when Lokarr himself has
4,538,945 life?

You really believe this is a valid kill? Hah you are funny then. Fyi I have an elementalist with 5.1K DA come join me ingame and you will see me on HC. Was able to do Ravager and Mogdrogen until this patch. Just because I didn’t upload a build doesn’t mean I’m not able to do it.

Oh stucking ravager behind a tree. Using exploits to defeat Ravager? Another funny thing. Thats as good as cheating. Defeat him fair and square not using exploits. Lol… In path of exile you play the boss and dodge the boss by having high movement speed skills not by making the boss stuck and blocking him from attack or from doing anything. That is not a valid kill

I don’t care if you have a 10k OA build. You raised the issue about pet builds being weak, it’s your job to provide us with a Grimtools link.

Also, if you see a video and still can’t believe it then it is obvious you have no idea how the game works and more importantly must have some seriously messed up thought process to believe that every video poster has nothing better to do than lie about something as trivial as a game.

You’re not the first to come in with this attitude and unfortunately won’t be the last. Either you could join those who admitted to being at fault and became better players OR you could keep ranting pointlessly and fade into obscurity.

JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE SAYING THAT YOU’RE ABLE TO DO IT DOESN’T MEAN WE’LL BELIEVE IT WITHOUT PROOF. IF YOU THINK A VIDEO IS NOT ENOUGH PROOF WHILE YOU YOURSELF DON’T PROVIDE ANY FOR YOUR CASE THEN THERE MUST BE SOMETHING GOING ON WITH YOUR BRAIN CELLS THAT’S KINDA NEGATIVE.

Oh stucking ravager behind a tree. Using exploits to defeat Ravager? Another funny thing. Thats as good as cheating. Defeat him fair and square not using exploits. Lol… In path of exile you play the boss and dodge the boss by having high movement speed skills not by making the boss stuck and blocking him from attack or from doing anything. That is not a valid kill

GETTING CHEAP DEFENSES? EXPLOITING GAME MECHANICS SO RAVAGER CAN’T HIT YOU? ANOTHER FUNNY THING. THAT’S AS GOOD AS CHEATING! DEFEAT HIM USING EVERYTHING THE GAME HAS TO OFFER NOT BY RANTING CAUSE YOU STRAT GOT NERFED. LOL… IN LITERALLY EVERY GAME CREATED YOU PLAY THE BOSS AND KILL THE BOSS USING WHATEVER THE GAME HAS TO OFFER AND GETTING GUD NOT BY EXPECTING EVERYTHING TO BE SPOONFED TO YOU. THAT IS NOT A VALID REASON TO RANT.

geez I’m not replying to this again.

Seen the video, where is the build link? Where is the video with Cabalist vs Mogdrogen Ultimate? I haven’t seen that one. All I seen is Ravager stuck in a tree.

Your keyboard is stuck on CAPS? hahahaah You are funny. Go to sleep kidd! On his exploit video he used ruby amulet because he had the buffs, however on his linked build - magic - there no ruby amulet equipped and he has crappy gear equipped.

Man, they didn’t even look at the video the guys is using totally different skills than the one linked.

In this link as amulet he used Eye of Beronath
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BkQmbV

Yet in another video where he defeated Ravager he used Ruby Amulet that gives buffs to pets. No items is shown at the end of the video.

They take everything from granted re-posting some video by some guy that maybe isn’t even his build.

Yeah, we spent all that time revising pet skills and Crucible scaling for pets cause we wanted to cover up how we actually killed pet builds. You figured us out!

Necromancer is literally the strongest pet mastery right now, though ideally not by so much anymore.

Once you’re done raging at anybody that disagrees with you, maybe others at the forum can offer you advice.

Zantai, it would be nice if you buff up guardian of death gates(skill buff) in the next patch, it’s still not very viable for ritualist right now. And i found out cabalist has more flat pet damage sources than ritualist, plz give ritualist some love! Morguul’s mortality would be a nice add-on if it has plus one skill to shaman. Plz give ritualist a set!(more and more and more nice stuffs:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p)

Lazy Cthun, too lazy to type another O;):p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes: