Playtesters' plea for help - Zantai's Last Secret

pm me for info made a whole walkthrough if you got stuck on some point

I can’t start the quest.

There is no crate to break in the forgotten cellar.

Try not to take it too personally, we’re well aware we get the advantage over stuff like that (and I’m sure adoomgod was being ‘tongue-in-cheek’). It’s worth noting tho, as this thread well indicates, Zantai doesn’t give it to us on a silver platter. We are expected to find it on our own also. Presumably to torture his testers and to gauge just how secret his secrets really are. Looks like he finally concocted one that escaped testing untouched. Pat yerself on the back Zantai.

As for me personally, I just let all you guys (the other testers included) do the work for me and sit back and admire how dedicated everyone is to the task at hand.

1 Like

I don’t know how on earth I missed this reply when I looked back, I saw adoomgod’s reply and somehow completely didn’t see this at all :eek:

Congrats Dikkiedik, I should have guessed that if anyone had completed this it would be you :smiley:

Regards your walkthrough, as well as the full walkthrough do you happen to have a basic (not sure of the correct phrase) overview / required items / tasks, but without the locations / how to aquire? That way I can leave the full walkthrough just for the moments of being completely stumped.

did anybody beat this boss? I see a lot of fire dmg and some res reduction.

Is the Crate Quest an Ultimate-only questline, like Bourbon’s and Lokarr’s ones? I can’t for the life of me find that pseudo-sarlac in Normal. Also can’t get Chillheart, no matter how long I do what has to be done where it has to be done. :rolleyes:

i have done it same as other testers, and i think now also a couple of forum users

if you open up the walkthrough there is a shorter version on page 33

is that what you mean?

Can you give me some advice? What build to use, etc?

The Chillheart you pick up from 15 seconds inside the Vanguard Green Portal is used to chill the Orb in the desert (It is not consumed). This gets you to the Lever Room, which you can use a rift finally to respawn back there in case you die going forward.

I can’t for the life of me find whatever Orb there is in the desert.

About the secret crate boss

Is there a special way to beat it? My Witchblade gets wrecked

Provide pics plz.

yes, Ultimate only

I’m curious about that too, can’t beat him :frowning:

I meant the pics/screenshot of the boss, not pic of anyone beating him :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing special, it’s a Crate :stuck_out_tongue:

This made me laugh. :smiley:

Finally found the last crate and faced you know who - got wrecked pretty damn quickly though, but hey, my WH is mainly for campaign farming :stuck_out_tongue: Did get a lot of camel meat out of it though…

Only problem - still haven’t found that shield, so if someone could tell me where the fluff it is that would be nice.

So this is the superboss?