Playtesters' plea for help - Zantai's Last Secret

Nvm, Steam came to the rescue. Seriously guys, tone down on the secrecy :stuck_out_tongue:

So… pic time:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Nope, It’s him :slight_smile:

Ty, got it right on my previous post then :stuck_out_tongue:

Also pets… You sir, I say are a man of taste!

:), if someone can beat this one with pets i will bow to him

Challenge accepted. Give me a few days time.

Probably going to fail hard, but will try :smiley:

i hope you kill this REDACTED :slight_smile:

I’ve tried him with FW DK and with the retaliation warder both failed miserably.

The boss has no leash range, so it’s possible to completely screw up the session, which I did. He summons some crates that split into smaller ones when killed, similar to Kubacabra.

The thing is that the first time I fought it, I was kitting him inside the prison and the upper floor and managed to get it down to ~70% hp before I got frozen/stunned/entrapped for like 5 seconds and died. Then, second try the boss waited at the prison entrance, so I had to kite backwards. Long story short, after a couple more tries, the boss and an army of mini-crates all came to the portal and stacked on it, so I get oneshot before I finish loading.

Annoying design, they should roam back to their spawn point when you die, otherwise you have to reload.

1 Like

hahah I laughed so much seeing the falling meteor crates

but after the fun, fury filled my heart as Who in the right mind of a dev would be so sadistically evil to do this design of an abomination, so unforgiving and unholy:furious:

wait for my ultimate GD stashed paladin Mr Secret Boss! :furious:

I like how accurately this picture describes the encounter.

Don’t worry, guys, you’re fighting the nerfed version. :smiley:

So the last secret is not the Crate superboss right?

So we need to collect gear so we venture into that giant worm.
We got those hands with -level requirement and the offhand with level 101 requirement. I am not sure is the fettan mask is needed, since the gear is with toxic fumes. Maybe we need the cauldron of excitement.
Unfortunately I don’t have it anymore so I can’t test and maybe we need soiled trousers also. Or somehow be able to craft the different pieces with the blacksmith.

I haven’t found your walkthrough to open :undecided:, mnd you I haven’t searched anywhere yet so that doesn’t help :stuck_out_tongue:

like I said a few pages back.

pm me for the walkthrough if needed and yes I also killed crate on HC

Got it now, many thanks and really appreciate your time putting this all together. :smiley:

So am I still missing something besides the Crate boss?

Ok, so I created a separate thread for this, but might as well ask here too.

Can anyone provide me with a save file leading upto the Secret Boss fight. I am on a quest to try and see if I can beat it with pets. I already saw the spoilers on how to get to it, but everyone who knows me know how lazy I get :stuck_out_tongue:

If there are also other secret fights to be had, I will gladly welcome those too.

PS: You can PM me the save file if you are willing instead of linking it here directly.

1 Like

Just to confirm, Zantai’s secret quest is not the crate quest, and there is an additional secret quest/item floating around out there?

The crate quest is Zantai’s secret quest.

Nope. Whatever “Zantai’s Last Secret” is (assuming that’s what owl meant), it ain’t the crate quest.

So, I have come to collect.

Don’t see what the fuss was all about, but the fight was rather easy. Took maybe 2-3 mins. Didn’t even have to use Hp pots. I expected more of a challenge with all the hype :frowning: