Please tell me which build is the strongest and powerful,thx!

but why crate do something like that of people can do stronger builds so be it i mean if they keep nerfing all strongest build the game will be boring & boring

1 Like

It isn’t about nerfing the strongest builds per se. It is more about builds that are overperforming than intended. But where the line should be drawn varies depending upon who you ask.

There are thousands of threads about nerfs.

lol 5825 DA XDDDDD

i can imagine the ragequit of players who overpump DA when the DA nerf patch hits back then.

2 Likes

well chinese builds is the stronger one even seen before in GD.

Most of the complaining happened before the patch, cause we knew what would happen beforehand.

If I remember correctly ABCBBQ said they were perfectly fine with DA nerf because it got boring. As for why they don’t post builds anymore I think there was another incident later.

does this have to do with that hacker attacks that force crate to undergo forum maintenance several times until the forum got moved?

No, very unlikely.

There was a guy with nickname cccsennn2 who posted a very fast ravager kill with vindicator using a lot of pharma. After that some pharma was nerfed and he just deleted his builds and disappeared.

Since then I don’t think I saw a single chinese builder posting anything on this forum.

1 Like

CHN players don’t play crucible anymore.
If a BD that can only finish SR 75-76, nobody gonna copy it or even post it.
SR 80 is the beginning.

Interesting. It’s completely opposite in russian community - crucible clear time is pivotal and for SR usually people just test their builds in 75-76. 80+ is very rare because people just don’t want to waste their time due to lack of checkpoints.

Those are now considered “dead builds” killed off by crate. You won’t see them. They were killed off in the 1.0.6 patch., which was relased on 10. May 2018.

Bladedancer?

I guess there will be even less builds being posted now in this patch :slight_smile:

Don’t bother, unless you want to see it get nerfed.

That’s why i didnt find cccsennn2 builds anymore :frowning: . i wanted to look up his multishot purifier or the aether druid or his vindicator . It is sad that they are all gone …

Btw: “BD” equals builds. Someone explained it earlier that it is a common abbreviation in China.

this is not china

Tone it down.

1 Like

So I have to learn about common abbreviations used in other countries too now, fine!

That’s not something worth antagonizing other people over.

1 Like