Please tell me which build is the strongest and powerful,thx!

It’s not even worth commenting on, let alone arguing over. It was a comment providing an explanation, that’s all. Doesn’t have to be replied to, you know. This thread has already had it’s share of drama today, don’t add to it.

1 Like

How is “this is not china” antagonizing? It is almost just as weird claiming that as that dude that claimed that what you wrote was racist :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright, perhaps it’s just me.

Kanske det

Det här är heller inte småland.
Gotta agree with the stupid dragon.
They explained “BD = build” more than enough.

I remember cccsennn2 because his builds were quite good, original and he always posted them in a bunch. And maybe I’m wrong but I think that specific Ravager kill was not overpumped pharma.

The vindicator wasn’t, some of the other builds were.

Btw, the chinese who were active here were very sensitive to nerfs and barbecue himself mentioned the reason why most of them keep to themselves is because they don’t want their builds that they spent a lot of time perfecting to be nerfed. Very understandable since unlike here, GDstash wasn’t popular in their community. When DA meta happened we’d put in stalwart MIs while they would use yellow stalwart vendor rings.

3 Likes

Interesting and… understandable. A little off topic but (tearing up…) I spent hours with my binder (favorite class…) figuring out that Anasteria helmet, Dawnshard shoulders and Fleshwarped Tome (even with yellow affixes…) produce the best results possible. All 3 items were nerfed right away to the point that my concept was no longer optimal.

Someone should make a thread “Cry Me A River Over Your Dead Builds” or “Who Do You Think Will Go Next?” I bet Stormreaver will go next.

My hero!
Thanks.

I totally understand and agree. I have also spent alot of time on perfecting my main build and I too wouldn’t want to see it nerfed in the next patch or any upcoming patch.

That seems to happen too often too. Something deemed too powerful, it gets nerfed in the next patch.

Why? because of the +2 skills?

so funny, they give one more +mastery skill to it, then next patch they will nerf to to crumbles :slight_smile:
Its is almost sadistic behavior

It’s not +2 but +1. Stormreaver already had +1 to inquisitor.

And yes, because of that, too. But mostly because:

• Octavius went long ago (but still getting some farcry nerfs like that less phys res for some reason),

• Deathmaked went (death by thousand cuts)

• It took two punches, and the first kinda missed, but Venomblade went beautifully with the follow-up

• Pyran just took one and went down

• Demonslayer is taking it like a pro but for how long?

And Stormreaver just took his first feeler jab - in the form of that Box nerf on LD set - but after this well-executed faint (+1 to inquisitor) I already see them follow-up heavy blows to the body.

There’s nothing to be surprised.
In most of the patch, we always have a condition of good items become shit and shit items become good.

I’m now treating this as crate’s way to entertain their long term player.

Yup, I see it as seasons/leauges

1 Like

more like, something deemed too powerful, every non-set build using that skill gets nerfed cough totem, then every other skill used alongside it cough box cough wind devil

get it right please.

somehow, i think this thread title should be changed into “Please tell me the strongest builds that will be nerfed by Zantai, thx!”

I thought that was this one. :rofl:

Actually, Belgo might be a strong contender to the as he’s the only one on that list that went untouched for a couple of patches now (except Notched Bone).

But no, I vote for Stormreaver. You’ll be begging for -2 to inquisitor after the real nerfs start rolling.

Seriously Stormreaver buff was just bullshit. I get that it’s for standardization so next patch we might see that transferred to another class. Demo or maybe Occultist