Poll - Environment 2

The Ruined Fort and Farm Slaughterhouse are the new choices compared with the first poll. But the Evil Forest and Battlefield are also sounding pretty cool. This one is actually harder for me than the first poll. Which one…

The Ruined Fort sounds really cool but it has been done before.
The Farm Slaughterhouse or any slaughterhouse hasn’t been done much which is always cool to have something new.
Evil Forest reminds me of LOTRO’s old forest, which I found pretty cool/scary entering the first time. So that also has a special place in my heart.
Battlefield is always great too have to get some sense of the past. Especially when it’s haunted.

Thanks! I entered the date when I should have entered a number of days…

Your welcome, I am glad to help.

Sewers = overrated. Proven again by the Community poll.

The hate is strong with this one. :wink:

Edit: The poll can only do so much.

The last poll proved the same thing. Sewers received the least votes in the one were the Cthonic Void won. That’s two strikes in a row.

That is cool. I never knew the sewers was going to be that popular. I was expecting to be the only one to vote for the sewers, but I noticed some others understand my point of view.

Well I chose the slaughter house.

A lot of the options were good with many potential additions to the game.

Two reasons why I chose the slaughter house:

1: The look. This depends on how large the compound would be, if it was a town house and a few large barns and then of course the slaughter house perhaps tucked back in the distance in order to keep the smell away from the animals and those taking residence in the house, then it would be great. This could then speak of a large area and full of gory images or tell tale signs of violence done in the area.

2: Hasn’t been done as much.

I’d go with the Farm Slaughterhouse too!

I would say dead animals mixed with ch’tonic energy can produce very horrible results, something pretty harmfull. If you consider how revengefull can be a soul of a living that has been tortured and killed without any respect whatsoever…

I voted for the fort, as if done well, I think it would be a lot of fun to adventure through.

Uh already more than 400 votes in such a short amount of time. Looks like my favourite is at the top, too. :smiley:

It seems like the evil forest will be fun to play.

That’s what about it that really grabbed my attention out of the list, but what sold me was how amazing the final battlefield area was in TQ:IT. The part of it where the lighting transitioned back and forth from light to dark/good to evil as you walked back and forth across the line really made a strong impression the first time through that area and let you know something serious was up, along with the music. Seeing the aftermath of a more modern version of something like that, even if it’s not on quite the same scale, would be pretty great.

I like the fort idea but I still love Scorched earth!!

Battlefield… vote!

However Fort is a close 2nd.

Just think of corrupted/possessed soldiers of the empire making a base in an old battlefield with trenches and minefields. Think of guys that would look like this (except the weapon would obviously be more Victorian looking).
Also, that’s a soldier from the Death Corps of Krieg from Warhammer 40000 if anyone was wondering.

The picture reminds me of Fahrenheit 451.

Gonna go burn some books now… :smiley:

Too bad we couldn’t have a little of a few of them…a ruined farm slaughter among a battlefield on the approach to a ruined fort that had sewers/catacombs underneath it

yes I’m greedy

Voted for catacombs, I’m a sucker for those things. Anyway, most options seem rather exciting. Both the evil forest and the battlefiels sound interesting.

That shipyard/trainyard isn’t in it is a shame, but it would probably be too costly. I do expect to see it in DLC though :slight_smile:

I was thinking of a farm slaughterhouse and like the idea but realized they’d need something nearby to give all that product to anyway. Hence, I switched to the ruined fort; there’s a bunch o’ folk who’d need the support so they might as well come first.

Bring on more eviler forest pls.

Wait, what’s that sound!?! :eek: