Poll - Environment 2

Went with the Slaughterhouse. Honestly though, all the ideas sound awesome. Battlefields are particularly fun if they are active, a la Bloody Hills. Catacombs and Sewers are always fun, and the Fort and Forest ideas seems rather interesting too. But when it comes down to it, everything but the Slaughterhouse has been done before. Farms sure, but never the slaughterhouse specifically on any major scale, at least not in any game I’ve played.

Tough choice - but I think a ruined fort makes somewhat sense given that GD releases with two military masteries.

If we ever get farmed slaughterhouse, I do hope you guys at crate can add zombie cows.

We need bushes to soften things up a bit. As the game says it’s already grim, and while it is an evil forest, it is still a forest- something to rest your eyes on for a while. It can be quite a pain to stare at the derelict buildings and grey areas all the time.

If sewers were to win. The following would be me.

Guys, Your missing the picture. The slaughterhouse is obviously the best.
Think of all the things you could activate in that place like traps etc, As zombiefied animals and monsters follow you into a Saw and gibs fly everywhere. Crate could get REALLY creative with this environment and it could possibly lead to one of the funnest, interactive environments of the game. :confused:

Was torn between forest and slaughterhouse but went with forest. Sure it’s been done in other games plenty but I love the feeling of a dark forest so had to go for it. All of them sounded awesome though so I don’t think I’ll be too disappointed if it loses.

Went with the slaughterhouse, despite my past panderings for the battlefield. :stuck_out_tongue: I mean, think of the destructable environments, creepy feel, etc. with the slaughterhouse! Add on to that its the most unique out of all these options, and it should be the winning vote! I’ll cry if it isn’t. :cry:

Shoot, I really had a hard time deciding between battlefield and slaughterhouse. But, I went with battlefield. I’d actually be pretty excited to play through any of these.

Slaughterhouse :’(

I hope this poll is just for first task environment and other environments from this poll will be released in addon(s).

I have spent my vote for Evil Forest. I think this environment should be highly atmospheric. And dead mans with scythes stands along the road… And coffin with corpse hovers above the grave… At the Evil Forest. :slight_smile:

Damn, I haven’t seen Farm Slaughterhouse in arpg before. Sounds perverted and demented. That’s where my vote went.

Evil Forest for me.

That said, I have faith that whatever the devs make will be great.

Go go Ruined Fort! Evil Forest sounds good too.

I remember playing a somewhat obscure game: Sanity: Aiken’s Artifact. A pretty good game, released in 2000, reminiscent of an ARPG actually, which had both a Meat Factory and zombie cows.

Need MOAR zombie cows. :rolleyes:

Farm Slaughterhouse as it hasnt been done much.
Don’t mind if Evil Forest or Ruined Fort wins
God no to Sewers or Catacombs as they been done to death :/:rolleyes:

Missed out on the last poll. Woulda been happier if Shipyard had won…

Evil Forest has also been done to death to. :wink:

I just thought that if the Evil Forest somehow wins, Crate could be able to add a slender man easter egg there. Or maybe a Hansel and Gretel easter egg. The possibility for easter eggs in a Evil Forest seem endless. Maybe Crate will add it in the expansion if it finishes second, or so I hope. lol.

Couldn’t this fit already in the game. I mean from Grim Misadventures #13 had a picture that is kinda close to that of a evil forest. Worth a try though.

Of course, this is just really small example since the picture can be leading us to a cave or dungeon.