(Poll) Which build(s) shall I do next? SSF - for "beginners"

You just inspired me to make a Horn of Gandar build. ā€œAmbassador of Cairnā€. I am thinking Paladin, but not sure if there any gear that converts Pierce to Acid to Horn of Gandarā€¦ need to consult grimtools.

3 Likes

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/11364 Acid HoG with RF

or

Shouldnā€™t Ambassadors aware of the truth https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8656 + https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8129 and https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/11719 (Lightning Judgment modifier) that lightning damage sucks.

1 Like

Oh hell yes, Gulgazorā€™s Heart farming is in my future! Yeah ill absolutely use Codex of Truths, as well as Heraldā€™s Mask because Diplomacy. Build will be piano, rotating through HoG, Light of Truth, and Diplomacy LOL.

Bonus points for public relations and appearances: Really Great Pants

1 Like

Stun Jacks is closing in! Go go go

2 Likes

Nice!!! Thats the one i really want to see!

1 Like

Yeah me too, next poll will just be one option north-korean style :wink:

But now Drain Essence got like 4 more votes and is actually leading :open_mouth:

Gonna be hard to play that one with Drain Essance from the start :joy: If I were supposed to do it as ā€œefficientā€ as possible I would just go Word of Pain and storm box to level 70 ish :stuck_out_tongue: Also I think the main idea would be to compare DE leveling and budget end game build with the AAR builds. AAR is just insane good!

Keep praying for Stun Jacks!

3 Likes

Come on dude, make few alt accounts and turn the vote! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I am not gonna do like Trump!

But hey, Drain Essence is a level 1 skill, so it should not be tooooo bad? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I also instantly voted on all three melee alternatives lol

1 Like

One more day remaining :open_mouth: seems like Drain Essance build will win and then cadence warder (I will do highest placing caster and highest placing melee/ranged) :slight_smile: when I am done with those (unless I uninstall game after Dran essance build lol) I will do another poll with some new juicy alternatives I have thought of :wink:

Poll is closed!

Drain Essance won!

Thanks for voting, will start character tomorrow and not ā€œcheatā€ by using other spells as main :wink:

When Drain esance build is ā€œdoneā€ I will do cadance 2H warder.

@Knife you said you was gonna level along with me :slight_smile: I will make ā€œdiaryā€ thread also tomorrow. Hope you are prepared for this madness!

@tqFan wanna join as well? :wink:

4 Likes

Wait what? When did I say that?

I am excited to see your diary, but I am unable to connect to the internet with my laptop, so even if I do also play this build alongside you, I wont be able to give direct grimtools links to my exact build via uploading, and will need to manually create them in grimtools. I also play MUCH slower than most people. But im not opposed to doing this.

1 Like

must be my lack of english skills because I thought ā€œi will campaign withā€ means that you will play the campaign in game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, no, I said ā€œI will be campaigning for Drain Essenceā€, like as in a political campaign. Basically saying my vote was for Drain Essence.

I see my miss understand of english terms

1 Like

No worries, I will still participate in your Drain Essence diary post. I will just move as slow as a turtle.

1 Like

I will provide mental support as Iā€™m leveling Cold Drain Essence at the moment (30 level) but I wasnā€™t strong enough and cheated heavily by playing Crucible with Lightning Nova to get a lot of Devotion points to be able to play comfortably / without Energy Regen gear / pumping Spirit. Iā€™ve just beaten Warden and now Iā€™m heading to Forgotten Gods for Vit -> Cold gear. Iā€™ll be following the diary to see how you prefer to level it and hopefully see some suffering

Spoiler

1 Like

I will start with cold DE too until aether +% and aether RR is enough :slight_smile:

No cheating! Though I will tell tips that one should even if they have already have garbage char, try to transfer over at least energy potions and some ectoplasms :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward for Drain Essence guide. I never used much of necro other than as Spectre support class or pets

1 Like

@cypherusuh journal is up here :slight_smile: [1.1.8.1] Uroboruuk - a build journal and guide for SSF Drain Essence Apostate (WIP) if you wanna follow