Preview generated map

Need to open a saved game. Didn’t test with playtest 8.3, but it is working with 8.2.

G’day again.

Thanks much for the replies, greatly appreciated.

I’m not sure what happened. The first time I ran this app there was no text menu (File option) and as stated no map visible.

I tried this again some time later, with admin priviliges (and having moved the folder in FF) and the text menu (File option) was available and I was able to open my saved maps.

So not sure which ‘solved’ my problem, have run this again numerous times (without admin rights), moved the app folder into another directory and it now works flawlessly. Maybe a ‘fat-fingered-fault’ on my part somewhere at the start.

Cheers

App 3.2.2 0.8.3 changes

1 Like

So far I have played with what I have been given. It’s somewhat tough but from what I have played, it’s manageable.

decided to check your app out. opens 8.2 saves fine but fails on 8.3 for me. App goes unresponsive and I have to force quit it. looks excellent though on the maps i was able to load.

App 3.2.3
Fix saver to work with 0.8.3
Add app version
Add check game version compatibility

3 Likes

excellent works now! very nice app thx!

I’m running into the same issue where if I just try to remove the fog and save, it works. If I try to add any resources, it goes unresponsive and I have to force stop it, which also corrupts the file I’m trying to save.
I made sure the game had all updates, verified the files, not running anything else but it’s still creating the same issue.

Anyone know if I might be missing something that would cause that?

yes only fog save works. the others cause the app to go unresponsive and you get a
partial corrupted save.

App 3.2.4
Fix add mineral

1 Like

When I try to add, it immediately crashes to the desktop.

on version 0.8.3b?

Yes. The minute I try to add something, it crashes right to the desktop.

could you send me sav file?

I went in and reverified the game files, which appeared to add something, but I didn’t catch what it was at the time…did a complete restart…and it’s working as intended again. Thanks very much for providing the great tool and following up.
:+1:

App 3.2.5
update for 0.9.0

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

App 3.2.6
update for 0.9.1

3 Likes

Thank you, Mitr! Still enjoying this great tool. :+1:

1 Like