Quick quesion about the Outcast

Does Anasteria, Wrath of the Aether drop a warrant for the Outcast faction? Or does the faction not have access to one due to Anasteria, Wrath of the Aether technically not being a Nemesis?

I would like to know that, too. That’s the only topic I found on the subject, and seeing it has no reply, I feel like asking this here and not litter the forums with another topic.

I went hostile with Anasteria only on one character as of now, and haven’t really farmed her because I didn’t need her helmet(s). With new MIs added in 1.1.8.0 there’s a reason to go hostile, and I’m making a new character that could do that. In over a hundred runs I haven’t got a single warrant, but she dropped five epic and one legendary helmets. I’m assuming she doesn’t have one, considering infamy gain is pretty fast?

1 Like

There is Outcast’s Warrant in GDStash so maybe she drops it.

1 Like

Truly RNGesus has forsaken me if that’s the case. Also funny how this subject is so obscure and no one knows for certain. Oh well, back to torturing Anasteria then.

I have killed her like 5000 time in MC and never seen warrant drop :slight_smile: Perhaps I am blind

:thinking:

Just RNG. We happen to live in one of those parallel universes where none of thousands GD players has the warrant ever dropped.

I know warrant exists in GD stash, but do they drop in game? Like I can mention several items that do not drop but exists in the item database

Hate to do this, but @Zantai, could you please confirm Outcast’s warrant drops?

Such as?

ascended spaulders

You mean all these?

Or these?

ascended spaulders is the “old” MI that got removed from the game along with a ton of other
-still available in GDstash but not in the drop table ingame anymore (it’s the grey item you buy for illusions at the special legacy vendor in fort ikon)

likewise
i remember during my last anasteria farming session on my DerpKnight i even asked in the discord if Anasteria dropped warrants, because i was getting none and wasted a buttload of time farming her :thinking:
-tho part of me feel like i “recall”/read once upon a time that there was no warrant because outcast had no actual nemesis despite anasteria leveling up. Tho that might just have been taking place in my head

would be kinda nice if Z could confirm if it drops or not and if so if it’s working as intended drop rate wise compared to the other warrants

Ah, that’s a different thing though. Items no longer being available is not the same as items that can drop, but don’t seem to.

1 Like

It is just the line of reasoning “outcast warrant is in GDstahs hence it can drop” that I am arguing against.

Btw Anasteria does not have a nemesis trove either.

1 Like

Yeah, Anasteria is a whole different case. She is a “boss-level” mob, while other nemesis’ have their name in red and marked with a skull. She also only drops Tainted Brain Matter and no Celestial Lotus. Reason for that - she stays in the same loction and is easy to reach. But I thought she will still drop a warrant to make things consistent.

what makes it even harder to figure out is, Grimtools doesn’t list warrants for anybody, so couldn’t even use that to check if it’s intended or just crapola RNG :weary:

If this guy didn’t get the warrant, then it does not exist probably. But I wonder is there a mandate for the faction? I never checked it and can’t do it rn because I don’t remember which character I get revered with outcast, need to find it first :rofl:

there is a mandate

yo, anyone knows what this part means:

?!?:open_mouth:

1 Like

That part is Z’s sarcastic approach to my uber secret conspiracy theory about rng :rofl:

1 Like