Rainbow Pet Conjurer - The Flying Dodo

Foreword:

Ever wanted something that you could play half asleep?
Ever wanted to kill the Gods themselves?
Ever wanted to conquer the crucible while having no idea what you are doing?

If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place. This is one of the laziest, easiest builds in existence and you can do absolutely everything ingame with it, including killing Celestials or Farming the Crucible. It is also 100% Hardcore Viable.

Note: Does not use Forgotten Gods and is intended for those without the FG expansion

[Pet] [1.1.6.0] (c+) (g3) The Lazy Godkilling Dodo - Pet Conjurer (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
  • Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Briarthorn, Summon Chillmane, Conjure Primal Spirit, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast
  • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Presence of Might (x2)
  • WPS Skills: none

GrimTools Link: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GOGAq2

Crucible 151-170 + Extra Spawn, without Blessings or Banner: https://i.imgur.com/Gm8o6wr.jpg
No potions or consumables used except for Tonic of Mending. Took about 25 mins though.

NOTE: Do not use Blood Rite. The Off-hand is only for the Stats it provides.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Budget version with faction / craftable Items: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZwL8WbN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hate builds with that kind of green items. almost impossible to get it.

Nice build, but I don’t see anything that hasn’t been shown here already but without two double-rare MIs.

Plus I’m wondering about some of your skill choices. Overcapping Mog’s Pact and Manipulation but skimping on AotG?

Considering resists you are forced to take purified salt and imbued silver which is suboptimal.

True, but… It will work even with poor rolled MIs. I came out with very similar build on 1.0.3.2… and it is still pretty strong. I hope no nerfs to pets in 1.0.0.7 :wink:

As with the Headless Chicken build, you don’t need greens. Obviously it will not perform as well. But it will still work.

There is nothing suboptimal about Salt/Silver.

AotG is overrated. I have never seen myself wishing “If only I had extra physical resist”, ever. And I have done every single content the game as to offer as of this post. Putting skill points there for the acid/posion res, just so that you could free up some space for components in your gear is a waste imo.

We overcap Mog’s pact since it does provide us with extra flat dmg. But you don’t have to. Manipulation is for the + speed. You can take points from both and put it into AotG is you prefer.

But if you want to squeeze in a bit of extra dmg, I would just put 1 more point into AotG and then replace Sylvarria’s on the amulet to Mog’s blessing.

And you haven’t seen anything that has been shown here, anywhere else. Except ofcourse, in the Headless Chicken :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder how this build fares with Mog and Ravager comparing to version with Mythical Heart of the Mountain.

Moggy done. No potions or consumables used. Easier than the other version and faster too. I should however note that it is not exactly a fair comparison as I wasn’t using the Crucible Spec of HeadlessChicken at the time, so it was slower.

Ravager is next.

Nice GDStashed conjurer. Might be able to squeeze some more GDStash juice out of some crazy impossible Bysmiel-Sect Pants, perhaps.

Sides, first Beastcaller I’ve seen not maxing Briathorns.

The 3 M.I. Pants added with The Hidden Path content are 3 of the easiest items in the game to farm (Log’s shoulder’s are also super easy). I have over 50 pairs of really good+ magic/rare combo’s and around 15 good+ Rare/rare combo’s (this include’s totals from all 3)

I don’t know about that, it depends how you define easy. If I’ve leveled 10 chars then I must have killed those guardians at least 90 times. I have never dropped a single double rare on them of any quality. I used to farm crucible like crazy a couple months ago and was dropping greens in the thousands. I don’t know if I have 10 useful double rares across ALL GREENS. I killed Janaxia hundreds of times while farming blooms and picked up hundreds of living/vine rings - not a single good double rare. To get 15 double rares on a specific item the number of farms must be in 5 digits.

Also, I’ve crafted over 5000-6000 SG. Not once did I see double rare pet affix. There’s an app in gt (forgot the link) that shows the chance of crafting specific affixes on SG. Getting a specific double rare was less than 0.01% if I remember right.

If it is available ingame legitimately, I would say anything is fair game.

The 2 greens used are crazy good to simply ignore in favour of other items. Sure they might be hard to actually farm, but nothing is stopping anyone from using something like GDstash if they don’t want to spend time trying their luck.

I personally don’t enjoy spending hours repeating the same content just to see if the RNG gods would smile upon me. So, even with all purples I would probably still resort to GDstashing it.

Anyway, I understand that some might consider such practices despicable and hence the no green version available in the Headless Chicken build.

As for Bysmiel pants, they don’t really make much of a difference unlike the weapon/off-hand. So that can be ignored.

And the Beastcaller set is mostly there to provide an extra pet to tank stuff with. Plus one more pet to spread Assassin’s Mark.

Cannot find the gt link with no greens on weapon and off-hand, would you pls share?

GrimTools Link for those who hate Greens: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gD0e6V

It is for the physical build with Heart of the Mountain. In the Headless Chicken thread, it is right above the “Introduction” section.

Thanks. I am running similar set-up, just using Seal of Might both at weapon and off-hand. Do you think Mog and Ravager can be defeated with no-green version as well?

I tried Mogdrogen several times however his new pets are summoned faster than my pets kill his old ones :slight_smile: means i did not have enough DPS to survive.

Easy as in the enemy that drops them are easy to kill and always in the same place.
It takes less then 5 minutes to kill all 3 bosses. Making them super easy to farm. Yet they are never really mentioned in people’s farming routes.
And you don’t need rare/rare to make them good. There are tons of useful rare/magic combos.

Do you need 5 minutes to kill Solael, Bysmiel and Dreeg, you mean?

I also have run one of these guys well over 100 times without anything too spectacular. Nice, but nothing spectacular. Farming for a specific double rare is fairly wishful thinking (*and if I actually got something in those odds, I’d probably be kicking myself for not having bought a RL lottery ticket :confused: )

you have to run to them before killing them so the whole process takes between 3 to 5 minutes to kill all 3 depending on build you are using. Hence why I said under 5 minutes.
And again you don’t need Rare/Rare

Good yellow prefixes:
Impenetrable, Impervious (any of the 4 combo’s), Ordered, Preserving, Prismatic, Purging, Resistant (any of the combo’s with poison are better), Stanching & Warding. Negating, Sheltering & Insulating are decent

Good Yellow Suffixes:
of Fortitude, of Potency, of the Mountain, of Vitality, of Attack, of Protection, of the Boar, of the Wolverine & of Readiness
Any of the damage ones are decent with a good green prefix (if the damage is the type you are using)

Good Green Prefixes:
Ancient, Bloodletter’s, Consecrated, Devastating, Dominator’s, Formidable, Magestorm, Maniacal, Menacing, Merciless, Paladin’s, Rampage, Renegade’s, Resonant, Runecarved, Stonehide, Tempest, Thunderstruck

Good Green suffixes:
of Balanced Steel, of Kings, of Menhir’s Wall, of Nature’s Bounty, of Reptilian Resilliance, of Scorched Runes, of Soulwarding, of the Untamed, of Tormented Souls & of Vicious Barbs
Pretty good ones include Amarastta’s Flurry, of Arcane Balance, of Caged Souls, of Dancing Shadows, of Dreeg’s Gaze, of Fallen Skies, of Heroism, of Incantations, of Insight, of Oleron’s Wrath, of Scorched Ends, of Shattered Reality, of Arcane Blaze, of the Cabal, of the Dranghoul, of the Flesh Hulk, of the Void Harbinger and of Ulzuin’s Flame

any combination of 2 of these affixes end up being a pretty damn good pair of pants.

Anyways I’m done talking on this as I’m starting to feel like a dick for hijacking the post.

Seal of Might is good. My original version uses it as well. I just switched over to Salt/Silver due to the extra Aether/Chaos res helping me more in the crucible.

As for Mog, his new pets get summoned faster than you can kill them either way. There won’t be a moment where he is by himself, alone. But I have never found them to be a threat other than how they can end up body blocking you.

The real danger comes from Moggy himself. He sometimes aggros on you and that is when you stop spamming Curse and simply walk away from him till he calms down and goes back to your pets.

Watch out for his projectiles as they stun. At close range they can hurt alot, hence the advice to stay away from him at all times. Move out of his thunderclouds and try to keep something between you and him, either your pets or the environment itself (tress don’t help), as they will block his projectiles.

That said, I have never tried any of the super-bosses with the No-Green setup. So I can’t say for sure if it is even possible. Even if it was, I can tell you right now, it won’t be easy in any sense of the word. As your experience seems to suggest, lack of damage could be a major problem.

Still, I managed to kill him in Elite without any source of RR just to see if it was possible (using the original H.Chicken). It took like 2 hours as my pets were doing like 1000 dmg pet hit to Mog, but I somehow managed to do it. So you never know, crazy things happen :smiley:

For what it is worth, I don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t agree with that. To make Bysmiels competitive with Wildshorn or Barbaros you need specific pet affixes (taskmaster, dominator, of the wild, etc. - all rare). Most of those affixes cited above would be just about useless for a pet build.

Such pants as well as the greens in op build are near-impossible to get legit. This is why most of the best pet builds have no greens - pet greens with double pet affixes that would be competitive with the purple options almost don’t exist legit. EDIT: DaShiv used a green on his old proto-cabalist but it was craftable and only needed for one rare affix…