[REL] Grim UI

thanks JMD, you are the best.

1 Like

Very beautiful! :kiss: But I couldn’t find a place to download it.

1 Like

OP, first entry under AddOns

OK, thank you for your quick answer.

No problem…but try telling my wife that. :no_mouth:

Files are down below.

Thank you!

Grim UI is updated with new textures for the mini-map (compass). I also removed, well just hid, the north indicator as well.

Here’s the files so you don’t have to re-download the whole mod just for this.

Compass.zip (81.2 KB)

• Put them in “UI”.

Compass%20Large

Compass%20Small

2 Likes

3 Likes

LOL what is that loading icon

1 Like

UI\titlescreen\cratelogo.tex
cratelogo.tex.zip (696.0 KB)

Guys, it’s possible rework HP/MP bar?

Very nice! :+1: It’s funny, I was messing around with that file yesterday too!

And do what with it?

Probably to make orbs like d3/poe. Many people have asked for it on discord but to my knowledge it’s not possible.

Oh. I’m not sure if it’s possible either, honestly.

That’s not the one I meant, I mean the one in the bottom right. I guess you are playing grimarillion?

No Life and Mana Orbs please.

I’m glad since Titan Quest that it can be different.

You do not always have to imitate Diablo. This is GD Dawn and should remain Grim Dawn.

This is the same as with wings in the game. Recently, someone asked if this could come in GD. Thankfully, Crate has spoken out clearly.

I mean this would make the game “not serious”.

I have seen in D2 from 2003 to 2012 and in D3 from 2012 to 2017, Life and Mana Orbs. I do not want to any more …

:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face: :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face: :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face: :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

Well damn it. I guess I’ll cancel my next UI then. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I agree with you. If Crate wanted orbs, they would’ve done that to begin with. And to be honest, I’m not a huge fan of 'em anyways.

But, I’m not sure at all what @MrDeuxExHuman was talking about. He didn’t give any specifics, so…

Yes, I misunderstood the meaning of your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

honestly don’t really mind if u make the hp/mp orb for the ui, if some people don’t want it just make it as addons

Updated Grim UI with a minor fix for the selected class buttons. Their up/down states were reversed originally. No need in re-downloading it, unless you really want to.

I’ve also added a Vanilla section to the OP. Nothing more than my vanilla X-Character at the moment. Just thought I’d offer a way for folks that use Grim UI X-Character to continue using it if they want to switch back to vanilla.

Hi, what do you mean with that? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: