[REL] Grimarillion v90d

I can help make the conversion story a lot more simpler. I’m assuming you’re referring to the Arcanist Panetti’s MI or something related to a GQ Spirit class which also has missiles.

The Wendigo Eye that I linked to has a modifier that grants 100% Aether to Elemental conversion on Panetti’s alone. This medal is specifically designed for Arcanist players who want to use Elemental damage equipment and focuses on overcapping each of the Panetti’s nodes. Panetti’s has a node called Supercharged, which grants an additional Elemental% bonus on top of your global damage bonuses you have on the second tab of your character sheet. I think (note THINK) that if the node instead said +100% Aether damage, that bonus is accounted for before the conversion; this is the source of my claims.

Then there are items like this belt which globally convert Aether to Elemental damage. In that case, every one of your skills - as well as your devotion abilities - that have Aether damage would be converted to Elemental. This is opposed to the medal where just that one skill has the Aether damage converted.

Basically, if you want to do elemental damage Panetti’s, you would need Elemental Resistance Reduction for it to work properly. Your Spirit debuff skill will still debuff Aether resistance, but it would be pointless since your Aether damage would be much lower than your Elemental damage.

Yes, it’s similar to that but instead it enhances flash freeze as well. :slight_smile: Flash freeze so far is my secondary skill, why I loved it so much. True I didn’t notice it was for the replicating missiles only, as I’m new to exploring items like this. I believe you are right about that with aether damage amplified before the conversion. I wasn’t aware supercharged was global with elemental damage increase, as often it’s just for that skill alone when a percentage bonus is on a skill. Anyway, since it’s part of the skill, I believe the elemental damage will only boost the native elemental aspects of the skill, since it occurs before conversion, and it won’t boost the native aether parts of the skill. However, passives and items will buff it after conversion.

That’s how I understand it now. And of course, any other skills operate as normal, since it’s just for the missiles.

The Spirit tree is still highly useful as the best part about the skill with aether resistance reduction that’s nullified, is the -25% movement of nearby creatures. Synergy with flash freeze and other slow skills.

I think a bug like this was reported in the past, but I thought I’d take the opportunity to show an item that won’t sell to the vendor, a Titan Quest item. I just dropped it on the ground. :slight_smile:

Hello, why are the animations for ranged weapons (2h bows) with 2h pistols when they are normal in the Grim Quest mod.
Is it impossible to transfer it, those in version 79a are tragic

I don’t understand the issue.

1 Like

I think he means the way they’re held? I noticed it when I equipped a Brigand’s Bow on a character. They hold it like it’s a rifle rather than as a bow is held.

I don’t know if they were different in Grim Quest, but that’s the way they’re held in Grimarillion.

Bows have never had a bow attack animation and have always used the 2h ranged attack animation.

And brigands bow is an exception to typical “bow” usage in grimarillion because it isn’t ready for public consumption. Try any epic or legendary bow instead.

Hello everybody. I have a somewhat specific request, would it be possible for someone to put a download link for this mod on google drive/or on zip file on this post please?

I am in a scientific base of Antarctica, connections are limited by a proxy server, I do not have access to nexus mod manager. Downloading via google drive works, I managed to download a few mods that go through google drive.
Grim Dawn is kind of the only outlet I have here, that would be super nice of whoever does.

Regards =)

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RIl4gG8A7DDH3gumix6iLZld8CR05iGa/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m making a demon hunter and the question is can you dual wield crossbows? Are there some specific ones you need to use or how does it work?

Short answer, no. Crossbows are 2-handed weapons.

but before some patches, if I remember well there were one-handed crossbows for a demon hunter. Did they get removed?

Never been in Grimarillion as far as I can recall. Maybe you’re thinking of Dawn of Masteries, not sure if that has those in it.

Sure there is…

…I’m not seeing any base low level regular run-of-the-mill ones tho and I haven’t played Grimar or the D3 classes enough to know the ins and outs but there most certainly is a person in Grimar that lets you craft D3 gear…

Really greatfull, thank you very much =)

Yes ! that one, this vendor is only in grimallion or in Dawn of Masteries too ? if so you unlock it later in the game if i’m correct ?

DoM looks like they have such stuff tied with tokens you can get from the DC faction rep.

Cheers mate, thanks

Maybe just replace all 2h bows with 2h pistols and leave the statistics as they are probably the most convenient solution in this case …
I have a question about the Wings mod, are you going to add it to the grimarillion?

There are already cosmetic wings in the mod; visit the D3 vendor in the prison.

That is only a handful compared to the Wings mod