[REL] Grimarillion v90d

oh i tried with files unziped, i’ll try zipping them thx

yea it worked, it’s a russian translation btw, i can give it to you, so you can post it to spread Grimarillion if you want to

Sure. Just post your zip here I guess, I’ll link the main post to your post so you can keep it updated whenever I update.

Is this an April Fool’s Day joke? Why is the download link YouTube?

2 Likes

yes… it’s an april fools joke.

4 Likes

Quick update, got a few things done but there’s a bunch of bugs to fix (hopefully this fixes them.)

v82 Changelog

Mods:
*Updated Shattered Affixes (2.17A).
*Updated D3 (4.0U2).
*Fixed an issue with missing tags.

Misc:
*Updated GQ Loading Screen to include Neidan icon.
*Added Tonic of Clarity, Tonic of Reshaping, and Potion of Clarity to Devil’s Crossing Quartermaster.

Affixes:
*Titanslayer Staves - added new recipes to craft staves for defense/warfare/hunting. Not sure how useful they will be but… they exist now. Replaced some melee affixes that don’t work with staves.
*Titanslayer Crossbow - updated loot pool, can now craft crossbows over level 70, updated affix pool, can now receive the same affixes as titanslayer staves. There’s one version for each GQ class.
New Titanslayer 2H Melee - Uses most of the titanslayer crossbow/staff affix tables. There are some adjustments for affixes that don’t work with melee. You can get an axe, mace, or sword. There’s one version for each GQ class.
New Titanslayer Spear - Uses weaker versions of the titanslayer crossbow/staff affix tables. There are some adjustments for affixes that don’t work with 1h melee. There’s one version for each GQ class.
New Titanslayer 1H Melee - Uses weaker versions of the titanslayer crossbow/staff affix tables. There are some adjustments for affixes that don’t work with 1h melee. You can get an axe, mace, or sword. There’s one version for each GQ class.
New Titanslayer Implement - Uses weaker versions of the titanslayer crossbow/staff affix tables. There are some adjustments for affixes that don’t work with 1h melee. You can get a scepter or dagger. There’s one version for each GQ class.
New Titanslayer 1H Ranged - Uses weaker versions of the titanslayer crossbow/staff affix tables. There are some adjustments for affixes that don’t work with 1h ranged. (old 1h gun craft removed) There’s one version for each GQ class.

Items:
*Fixed an issue where Ulda’JaxZE25 had a skill not found error.
*Fixed an issue where Bastion Revered would crash the game.
*Hector’s Shimmering Shield - increased pierce damage to Take Down, added bleeding damage to Take Down, Added -0.6 second skill recharge to Take Down
*Hector’s Spear - increased weapon damage to Take Down.
*Venomhusk Shield - removed OA reduction to Take Down, added weapon damage to Take Down.
*Amazonian Spear - removed skill recharge to Take Down, increased acid damage to Take Down.
*Disipline of Kunlun - fixed an issue where the granted skill was missing an autocast controller. Reduced the cooldown of the granted skill to 0.7 seconds.
*Polydegmon - Renamed to Aidoneus (Polydegmon is a future set item). Reduced granted energy regen and cooldown reduction. Increased energy absorb. Readded to loottables.
*Glorybringer - reduced attribute requirement mods to 10%.
*Enchanted Xyston - removed this spear craft. With Titanslayer spears this is inferior.
New Potion of Obscurity - a new potion sold at the Devil’s Crossing Quartermaster that reduces your XP gain by 1000%. Just in case you don’t want to level up … for some reason. Maybe multiplayer reasons?

Sets:
*Armament of the Legion - removed skill recharge to Take Down, increased RATA to Take Down, added physical and bleeding damage to Take Down, Added Pierce to Physical conversion to Take Down.
*Hector’s Bronze Armor - removed - % total damage to Take Down, removed energy cost reduction to Take Down, removed 1 meter radius to Take Down. Added 320 Piercing Damage to Take Down. Cooldown reduction to Take Down adjusted to 20% chance for 100% cooldown reduction.

Skills:
Zenith:
*All combo skills have been completely reworked.

Terror Knight:
Gore:
*Reduced weapon damage
*Added small, scaling cleave.
*Added 100% Passthrough.
*Removed melee requirement
*Removed % health reduction
*Added flat physical damage

Carnage:
*Increased base targets hit.
*Increased Weapon Damage
*Added 100% Passthrough
*Removed all damage modifier
*Flattened base physical damage.

Whispers of Madness - Inescapable End:
*Reworked into a celestial power to trigger the on death effect. Either this was never working or it stopped working recently.

Elementalist:
Fireball - Hellfire:
*Fixed an issue where this had the wrong tag so it’s name showed as “Frost Blast”.

Rupture:
*Reduced cooldown to 3 seconds.
*Reduced damage slightly.
*Reduced burst spawns at all ranks by 1.
*Adjusted maximum spawns at all ranks to match burst spawns.

Outrider:
Tetrad Shot:
*Added 100% Projectile Passthrough

Suppressant:

Champion:
Redemption:
*Removed energy reserve.
*Changed icon to be round.

Redemption - Conviction:
*Removed energy reserve.
*Updated description.
*Fixed skill requirement preventing this from working as intended.

Divinity - Litany of Blades:
*Changed icon to be round.
*Updated description.

Champion’s Domain:
*Updated description for the zone buff.
*Changed icon for the zone buff.

Riftstalker:
Riftstorm:
*Fixed an issue where ranks 22-26 did not have a summon.
*Fixed an issue with pet tags.
*Fixed an issue where the summon skill itself was showing extra, unused stats at the bottom of the tooltip.

Multitask:
*Slightly increased Weapon Damage scaling past rank 16.
*Increased scaling of flat aether/pierce damage on all ranks slightly.

Neidan:
Terracotta Warrior - Fireclay:
*Fixed an issue where this was unlocked too early.

Demon Breath - Gullet:

Qi Realignment:

Hunting:
Serpent Strike:

Take Down:
*Reworked, no longer travels in a path like Defense mastery’s charge, instead hits all enemies in a radius at the target point.
*Increased weapon damage and flat damage.
*Flat damage changed to Piercing and Bleeding.
*Added knock back.

Takedown - Eviscerate:
*Reworked
*Now gives % Piercing, % bleeding and % bleed duraiton.
*Now gives flat electrocute damage for 3 seconds.
*Increases the radius of Take Down’s initial hit slightly.

Whirling Tempest:
*Now works with all weapons, not just melee.
*Now uses the Ring Of Steel animation.

Monster Lure:
*Removed piercing and bleeding damage from death skill.
*Increased fire and physical damage for death skill.

Rogue:
Arachne’s Sting:

Pytho’s Bite:

Summon Epialos - Swamp Daemon:
*Fixed an issue where this transmuter caused the pet skills to have 0/0 levels.

Storm:
Cold Snap:
*Increased Arc of Attack to 180°
*Increased target scaling.
*Increased weapon damage scaling.

Nature:
Kodama:
*Fixed a tag not found issue.

Sanctuary:

Neidan:
Qi Realignment:
*Added dispel immunity.

Spirit:
Soul Feast:
*Increased duration to 6 seconds.
*Reduced cooldown to 5 seconds.

Soul Feast - Heart of Styx:
*Reduced duration bonus to 3 seconds.

Runes:
Torch Rune:

Warfare:
Ancestral Horn:

MEGA

1 Like

Updated the Rainbow File for Grimarillion v82.

• Since the GrimQuest-related texts were combined into one, it took time to create a text to compare the old and new occasions.
2 Likes

Thank you. I tried playing without your mod - can’t do it!

AND included the newest Shattered Affixes… Thank you!

Was talking about the Kunlun relic, and not the Neidan skill. It looks really cool.

I know what you were talking about. That’s what my answer was in reference to.

I don’t understand why when my game always crashes about 10 to 20 minutes playing when using this mods

Do you have the option to show tooltips for items on the ground turned off? That option tends to cause mods to crash for some reason, so make sure that it is off.

Try turning off auto tooltips in the settings if you haven’t already.

If you’re using grimmest try turning it all off.

Also try playing without Grim internals and rainbow filter if you’re using them, just to be sure there’s nothing else at play.

If it still crashes even with all these changes, try changing your items, if you’re using any items with autocast skills use items without them.

If it still crashes, just try another class combo, vanilla classes would be most stable.

Try both versions of Grim Dawn if one is crashing for you; if 32bit is crashing, try 64.

The truth is this issue has been around for years and there’s really no way for us to find or fix whatever causes this issue.

Is the Divine Silence supposed to change my Liche King into a Red Bone Dog cos it doesn’t work with the transmuter. It is still remaining as a red liche king.

There is no way for that to work unfortunately, it’s intended to give you the red liche.

With the newest version I’m unable to spend any skill points in the class screen - Tried different game resolutions and scaling options, but nothing seems to help - Any ideas?

Uninstall the UI mod.

There’s no other mod installed besides Grimarillion - I just reinstalled Grim Dawn and deleted the whole settings and savegame folder in MyDocuments…

I can clearly see the UI mod in your screenshot… that is not the standard Grimarillion UI.