[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Oh. I didn’t know the glyphs were from the base game. I’ve missed a lot of updates. Apparently.
THank you for the information on the Champion’s charge.

Is it just me or are the summons in the Nature class really weak?

1 Like

Made this and checked with Asylum to make sure this is ok to post here. Hopefully other people find it useful like I do. Its a WIP so comments, suggestions and feedback are welcomed. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EndEbwcacxevAJKdXLMVvcat4FUu-xp2/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

If you max out the Kodama’s second and third skills the nature pets survive a lot better. They are still not great but they survive a lot longer. I actually have to stop myself from using the Nature class when I start a different class with pets because the Kodama is so useful for keeping pets alive.

That is a really amazing spreadsheet! Thank you for that.

When using Grimnest I keep getting a message constantly flashing up on my screen "Grimnest~Alcoholic Anmps [DD]. Is there any way to disable this since it gets pretty annoying really fast.

Thanks.

I just found this nice helmet (Memnon’s Guard), but the texture looks strange.

In the viewer tool it looks ok, but in-game is a checkerboard texture to see (v076).

Checkerboard is usually because something’s not installed properly. Try installing the mod again.

Oops, I was looking at the wrong mesh.
The viewer tool shows also a missing texture.

The helmet is missing the texture ‘Items/EquipmentHelm/memnonshelm_nml.tex’.
It looks like @ASYLUM101 forgot to include it.

It’s included, I just forgot to build the asset. Will be fixed in the next update, whenever that will be

new account here…

have played Grim Dawn Vanilla Campaign and recently got into modded gameplay, already interested in modding scheme and have been tinkering around with tools available.

recently i was doing some experiment on modifying Grimarillion for personal use, the modification is to change the EXP gain formula so that i can level up 3-5 times faster than normal, but i don’t know how to do it (i did try once but it ends up deleting the resource files)

what should i do?

UPDATE : after some tweaking and workaround, i finally able to change the EXP gain formula and now i have 2 version of Grimarillion (Original and GrimSpeed is what i call it)
it turns out that during .arz extraction, the tool made a wrong folder (it made folder named “.records” instead of "records) which makes the extraction tool confused as to where to extract the arz, leaving me with folders full of empty folders, so i have to rename the “.records” into “records” and extract it again.

UPDATE 2 : aaandd i broke the mod :laughing:
i was doing another tweaking experimentation and i ended up breaking the inventory and stash, making the expanded slot useless (i can only use 20% of the expanded inventory, which is same as default inventory, the rest is empty and unusable), so i have to replace everything with original file and re-tweak all over again.

Had a long break and i see that you merged some mods that i wanted to merge with grimarillion :grin: ,less work for me to do

About the wings mod , at first it was something like :yeah not necessary but if the people like the wings then it is ok .

But an idea come to life right after that thoght : Why not create a Seraphim Class ? ,some of the stuff can not be possible like the BFG but the rest i can manage.

And now my question is : It is possible to make the wings avaible only for one mastery ?

Also i like the new class selection window but i changed the position of the undo buttons , i do not know if i am the only one who thinks this but the undo button for the skill points should be positioned close to the mastery button .

PS . Can you upload the texture for “memnonshelm” ?

TY and GJ as always.

1 Like

for me, the consumable wings doesn’t work (it doesn’t show any wings on my character) only the first 4 wings that works for me (Mercy and the rest)

the undo button seems a good idea but im afraid somebody would mis-click on the undo button.

Do you play pure grimarillion ?
I did some changes to it and also merged other mods and had a visual problem , in my case the game engine was the problem and i build it with my game version game engine and solved the problem ,

Doing that it allowed me to also fix a caravan problem .

Asylum knows better and maybe he has a solution for your problem .

i did play pure grimarillion at first and noticing 2 new blacksmith on Devil’s Crossing (one outside Devil Crossing, one inside Jail near spirit guide)
and then i crafted the consumable wing and i saw new buff icon (lightning icon) but my character has no wing on its body
currently playing tweaked Grimarillion and trying to figure out a bug that caused Burrwitch to empty and not spawning enemies at all

Had the same probem when i changed for the first time the proxy pool values :rofl:
Use a fresh G and do changes one by one to find the change that causes the bug .

okay, where should i start?

1.Extract again Grimarillion
2.Look to see if the files you want to change already exist in grimarillion (For example if you want to change the position for the undo buttons they should already exist because the position is not the normal one )
3.If the file exist then do not delete it , just change the field inside of it , do not overwrite the file with files from other mods(Grimarillion has a complex spawn sistem and i do not know what would happen if you add or change monster spawn files,changing that stuff or adding new pools can cause problems when using Zeke).
4.Make one change at a time , build and inspect the progress(In my case when i created my fist class i did a lot of changes and of course i made mistakes that could have been solved faster if i did the changes step by step)
5.If there is no problem and what you wanted to add or changes works fine then you can continue , if not then open a thread and ask for help .
6.Doing changes step by step helps you when asking for help ," i did X thing and now i have a visual problem (Maybe you missed something and knowing where you did the changes will also help people to give you a solution), now someone with exp or someone who had the same problem can give you dirrections .

How i started

good info, noted.
thanks for the info, that’s what i do actually when tweaking Grimarillion now but with that info i can tweak Grimarillion with extra caution now.