[REL] Grimarillion

Just out of curiosity did you add gear with +Skills for any of the new Masteries or any of the Titan Quest Masteries. I know you added the staves and Caster Rods as thats all that I have seen so far. Not a big deal if you didn’t, just wondering if I will be seeing any :slight_smile:

The mod delights you with that as well. Yes.

Hello,

I don’t know if I should report this bug here or on the Grim Quest topic but Earth Enchantment (Earth mastery) deal damage to other players in coop.

Edit : It’s piercing aura finally, and it’s a known vanilla bug if I’m not mistaken. Is there anyway to delete a reply ?

No, and even if the bug was EE, there is no way to fix it. I mean if the devs couldn’t fix it…

Yes I know, that’s why I wanted to delete the reply since I know the Piercing aura bug isn’t easily fixed, this bug has been here for a while. I wasn’t sure it would have been the same for Earth Enhancement (which works fine) though that’s why I reported it to begin with.

This should be fixed in the next version. Found a few loottables that cause problems.

This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for to get into using mods. I wanted a very different experience from the main game (new masteries, items, more spawns etc. in a single mod) without it being a mess of bugs and imbalance (like DAIL). Thanks a lot guys! Keeping an eye on this as it gets updated.

Version 0.1.1 is up with a few minor changes

Another wonderful collection MOD!

This MOD is clearer in each tag_mod_name than the head family, and it is very kind to the translators. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I was thinking about that earlier and forgot to post over there in the translation section. I do not really understand the needs of the translators, but if you need anything to translate, just let us know. We will made whatever changes are required.

Thanks for your kindness! :smiley:

Having issue with mega but uploaded version 0.1.2 just now to some other sites. Consider it experimental as I have not run the hidden path yet. Depra should be testing it soon.

Has anyone found an aether staff yet?

Is the sound overwhelming? I was thinking about changing it after a little while of testing.

How about a crafted staff? Has anyone found any?

This is crazy man, i’ve only killed like 2-3 heroes here: https://s12.postimg.org/4ltvdpi9p/loot.png

There was a group of like 8-12 heroes on a bridge and i turned off the loot filter by accident, the amount of items and skill effect made my game crash lol. Best mod i’ve used so far:)

Version 0.1.2 is up. I ran a bunch of vendors and the blue/yellow checkerboards should be a thing of the past. Also, Hidden Path now has level scaling and some possible surprises.

Nice. Glad to hear it. Very glad in fact.

Testing the last version right now. The bugs seem to be gone. None of the vendors or Darlet try to smuggle that checkerboards bullshit in me.

Oh good. With bugs coming to an end we can focus on sweet sweet content. @Depravities, in terms of player side buffs, version 3.3 is intent on primarily balancing relics, MI’s and legendaries. 3.4 may exist as a big final pass on all items relative to the new standard of legendary we create in 3.3. Then 4.0 is the beginning of tuning monsters, so more debuffs, harder heros and bosses, etc. We will see how creative we can get with enemies without undoing the effect of every skill feeling like it has potential. :slight_smile:

I should apologize for never really putting pen to paper all the (most likely horseshit) opinions I have regarding, in you guys’ instance, that behemoth Cornucopia is, or Zenith, or even Asylum’s titanic work on the ‘TQ port’ as I like to call it (even if it’s more than that).

Hope some of it trickles down to the forums in other people’s opinions or I inevitably mention it to somebody else and he fucks your ears with it. The work you and Ceno and Full Metal Jiaco and Asylum are doing is celestial. I can hear angels banging in the heavens because of you.

No worries. I am fully aware of Cornucopia’s master plan. You are students of the BSB school of thoughts. The principle of “baby steps, bitch” shines through the all of you. And I am in awe of it.

This looks wild - great effort, guys. I’ve mostly been taking a break from Grim Dawn for a while, but I’m gonna keep my eye on this thread so I know what to play when I eventually return!

v013 is up

I cannot reproduce anything with regard to components coming undone in inventory at a vendor. So any information on that would be of interest.