Return 5% crit to Dying God or RIOT

Just stop nerfing dying god, the 5% was enought.

One thing I find important about this nerf is that chaos is already in pretty shitty situation devotion wise.

1. Its other t3 devotion has the one of worst triggers possible and has less supportive nodes compared to the acid part and other t3 devotions.

2. It has lowest number t2 devotions supporting it, having only a single one.

I’ve seen 0 top-tier non chaos/vit buids using DG since FG.
Absolutely no idea why chaos/vid builds were nerfed.

>Majority of top builds pick Dying God, even god damn cold builds
>build diversity

10/10, best logic.

:slight_smile: If there is no good chaos builds - there is no problems
with build diversity in a game, problem solved EZ :wink:

:slight_smile: It will be great if you listed all of that top builds that picks Dying God

this should have been made a poll. Personally I like this nerf myself as I find it OP. Now I do hope as a result of this that crate churns more devotion constellations to create moar build diversity and choices This dying constellation needs to be dead and forgotten for good.

Wake up bro and update your GD client pls.
Btw that’s strange to see praetorian living in the past, I thought most of them should live in the future.

+1 not nerfed DG

I pick DG for Aether,cause you’re in vicinity with Spear and Aeon,so aether builds will be nerfed too.Probably they’re overperforming in FG like chaos…Sarcasm triggered.

If I pick up DG for aether builds I do it only to get some OA with chaos resistence (4 points to invest) or in rare cases for additional flat aether damage (6 points invested; chaos -> aether conversion). I remember some time ago (AoM ?) non-chaos and non-vita builds pick DG in the sake of total speed and crit damage bonusses, mostly for the last one.

CT spamming benefits from speed bonus,also Albrecht duality is used,to convert damage.Anyway I tried to remember If I ever seen build using Seru on aether as main devotion.

As far as I remember Seru needs some rework or fix in proc mechanic to become useful as 3 Tier constellation.

I pick FG for sentimental value.

I have to admit I don’t care about this change.

Please make one for spellbinder too!

Seru is good. One of the best proc I use. It’s just the requirement of the constellation is too much. Also purple devo pathing is bad bad bad.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

That being said, I’d rather revert this nerf than the Bonemonger buff.

I’m sorry guys, it’s my fault. I finally leveled my Ritualist to 100 and used Dying God for the first time and it got nerfed :cry: :o