"See work area" button

Would like to be able to click on a building (ie. forager, hunter, work camp) and have a button in the building info screen that takes me to the work area circle so I can see where it is without having to scan around with my mouse to look for the yellow circle.

I like that I can see similar work areas of the selected type (ie. a forager work area, or work camp area), but can’t always tell which building it belongs to. I suggest being able to somehow select the other work areas of a similar building type by clicking within the circle and it brings up that building’s information pop up. Would be great for planning work areas out for foragers, work camps, hunters without having to move the map around.

3 Likes

Oops! I started a new thread for this exact idea. I’ll go delete that, consider this my big ol’ PLUS ONE YES PLS.

I’d like to add: please make the circles a few pixels wider/fatter, and also sometimes it seems like none of them change to yellow no matter which building is selected, thought that’s maybe better as a bug report.

So, so, so useful. Sometimes the current work area isn’t showing up as yellow, and this would eliminate the guessing and deselecting and reselecting the building.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.