SERIOUS SAM - Warlock, superboss killer (c+)(SR+)(g3)

Iā€™m curious: what do you use the IEE bonus for?

I just meant the little dmg loss, vulnerability is the important one. As in, footpads of the grey magi ā€œfitsā€ better but I want my resists higher.

1 Like

you are lucky to not meet gravathul + another charger in boss room. That usually is a run forfeit now.

Grava is not that hard for casters, but yeah, itā€™s a headache every time to fight him

3 runs. You should use Courageous Tincture on 160 and 170 wave. With it nems waves will be very smooth
Enjoy the music :wink:

The big update has come :sunglasses:

:wink:

2 Likes

Everything + Warlock, huh? :face_with_monocle:

Now thatā€™s a nice surprise!

1 Like

After this Warlock Rip :faction_undead: :zantai:
erwer

Fixed GT link. Some redundant skill points in TSS

No box - no everything + :crate:

Jesus no, I hate even the way to box

Imgur

2 Likes

Looks really neat Dmt. Itā€™s interesting that you use invoker rings just for stats. It can indeed cover up a lot of holes. Canā€™t see your Devo right now but I think it should be interesting. Nice to see that you can have very high both +%cold n lightning damage.

Though in the end, iskandraā€™s mage Hunter is still winā€¦ :smiling_imp: itā€™s a mage Hunter afterallā€¦

Oh, you canā€™t canā€™t catch this mage mister Mage hunter, it will out kite you :grin:

Iskandra Trozan is weird somehow, but itā€™s surprisingly good. Still youā€™re supposed no to like it as much as the Druid. TSS Druid is the classic. Itā€™s like comparing Star Wars 1-3 and 4-6, even you like the new trilogy youā€™re supposed to say itā€™s garbage and canā€™t match the classics :smile:

Really outstanding work, well done! - it is tough to believe there is now a strong Warlock build!

Despite that i will probably wait a few patches to see if it will get nerfed before i invest any time in that awesome looking build.

After all a commendation well deserved for anyone who makes a build which on its own gets target nerfed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nice build, i have a legit question i am lvl 52 currently and obviously i do not have these legendary and will not for some time i guess, as it takes a long time to farm etc, so builds are meant for max level/endgame? If anyone knows of an easy Warlock build i can follow at my level with blues/greens i would appreciate it thanks.

Welcome to the forum!

Hereā€™s topic of mine, budget Trozan Warlock. I had small problems leveling at the time, but will probably fix it and post it in the unknown future :blush: āš” Nery's beginner build collection

2 Likes

Sorry, canā€™t say about lvling, I havenā€™t leveled up Warlock from the beginning. This one is a test character

what skills do you put aether bomb and elemental storm devos on?

Widow to aether corruption
Storm to chain lightning from component

Iā€™m curious, why choose to over-resist chaos rather than take pierce to 80?