SERIOUS SAM - Warlock, superboss killer (c+)(SR+)(g3)

Hi Dmt, love your build and I would like to try it myself!

Since you have updated video for 1.1.4.2, can you also post a updated grimtool as well?

thanks!

GT is the same as before, I didn’t change anything

I see, thanks!

You are welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Great build bro i always wanted to play a warlock trozan build and you made it viable :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks
Not a bro, but sis, actually :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry :joy: I’m playing this build atm and it is destroying the main campaign :+1:

How is this build dealing with SR gravathul?

Here you can see. Without Nullification Grava isn’t a threat for this build
@sephelutis

Despite the fact that warlocks are difficult to handle, it’s great to build so well !
I was very impressed with your hand !

1 Like

Very nice. Got to roll a TSS build now.

Also has anyone tried duelwield the trozan weapon?

1 Like

@sephelutis Here’s a @sir_spanksalot’s Spellbreaker with DW Trozan weapon. Still should be decent, but it’s not a Warlock if you’re looking for one.

Do you lose too much damage if u go for the full proc sky shard meme build?

Like this i ment https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2Bnp7b2

Is the proc valuable at all?

Should be good with all this procs (in case if you have all this greens :smiley:)

The double rare stuff is just fluff for end game. Although i did have a ridiculous thunderstuck of fallen sky glove after crafting like 300+ of those. Of fallen sky is most important obviously and this set up save you some skill points else where (may be + more racial damage from fabric would be good to kill gravathul asap). So rest just goes to resistance.

Kaisan is pretty scary though.

Im playing a druid variant where i dont have the luxery of curse of fragility and sigil to trigger devotions. Is it best to bind blizzard to chain lightning and Rumor to Skyshard?

shaman got some of the best proccers in the game: Devils and Totems

Yes but wind devil is on elemental storm and storm totem is on ultos. seal of corruption which is on arcane bomb so all you have left is chain lightning and blizzard.

Blizzard has to go on you since it has weapon damage components

For Druid it’s better to go for full lightning

I was quite hyped to finally try this build - had to relevel all devotions on my chaos warlock - went SR - boss room SR65 20+ tries i cant kill even single boss - Maiden, Benny, Sentinel and random loser.

I die in few hits, cant kite and outrun maiden and sentinel as in a few seconds the entire arena is full with mines and green shards. Not to mention that its pointless to go in SR with less than 60 Stun resists. Though changing to green boots with more stun res changed absolutely nothing.

What am i doing wrong here?