Stasher - increased stash size mod

Sorry to bother you with what must be basic knowledge for most people who work with modding but I am not really sure how to use the asset manager to extract game files as you suggest.

Should I do it by clicking on tools in the menu of the asset manager and the select extract game files? Or is there more to it?

No, it is not BUG, but I deliberately extended in the future to share reserved.:wink:

And you redo the map files to the original transparent region revealed itself.

My English is not good, I’m sorry ~

Thank you tt300 !

Download Link
Stasher v4.rar

Stasher v4 (contains the source data) :rolleyes:
Correction “item Stash” using the shortcut of-range storage BUG.

Install Stasher mod by unzipping contents into GD\mods folder
(Probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods )

Thanks, Ill upgrade to v4 with my next mod update.

ok, how does this relate to the rorschachrev Stasher mod ? Did you just post yours in his thread ?

Very good mod, thank you!

Seems to be the case. tt300 pretty much just hijacked rorschachrev’s thread, as far as I could tell…

Stasher v5 (contains the source data)
Fixed item Stash of-range storage BUG.

Install Stasher mod by unzipping contents into GD\mods folder
(Probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods )

Stasher v5.rar

how do you integrate my mod to this mod ive tryed but the stash graphics are missing

add to my mod and it looks like this

screenshot

You do not replace Ui.arc the .tex file.

source\UI\Caravan\caravan_transfercoverimage.psd
source\UI\Caravan\caravan_windowbackgroundimage.psd

hi,

1. does Stasher v5 work with game version 1.0.0.4 ?
  2. do i have to make mklink ?
  3. does Stasher v5 works with gdstash or gdstashmanager?
mklink characters into your custom character mod folder ( from Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main into Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\user )
Copy your formulas into the Stasher mod. ( from Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main\formulas.gst into Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\Stasher )
Move the gear from your read only Vanilla characters into the Stasher transfer.gst by loading the character with the Stasher mod.
Transfer the gear from your Stasher stash onto [s]your new[s] any character using custom game and play normally.

With GD Stash it does, for the most part.

You only see the part of the stash that corresponds to the vanilla stash, not the expanded stash.

If you mass import a stash or char, GD Stash will take all items, also the ones in the ‘extended’ section of the stash

When saving the stash or char in GD Stash, the expanded size (and the items in it) is kept intact.

Someone know how to merge this mod with Cornucopia ?

I have this issue as well when i install the DAIL mod, any idea how to fix this issue in simple terms?

I understand DALL MOD 0028 has been integrated Stasher v5.:wink:

Does this (great looking) mod work with every game version (GOG, steam,…)?

I unzipped the mod in the (manually created) mods folder, startet a new Character, played until I had access to the stash but nothing changed.

Game Version is 1.0.0.3

Could someone please help me?

Hello CONAN,

@game version
no matter

@startet a new Character
On “Custom Games”!?

See #1 under “Recommendations:” …

@Game Version is 1.0.0.3
Current version is 1.0.0.4 + Hotfix 2!?