Nothing nothing nothing3

I haven’t read everything because I’m lazy, but I don’t understand why you are now claiming Stone guard is OP. Yes, physical retaliation is in a much better position than lightning retaliation, but I don’t think it’s OP enough to need a nerf. And fire retaliation is much stronger right now.

nothing nothing nothing

1 Like

What? Lemme see a build. I’m interested.

1 Like

Again, I am lazy and have not tested it. It’s a little fragile and needs tweaking, but it’s powerful enough. Please test it instead.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28Bz1qZ

nothing nothing nothing

1 Like

Chariot got fire retal? You mean messenger of war?

Targo the builder and Ulzaad is physical retal. You assume all players know about things like converted into physical damage ignores armor. I take the casual perspective here, lets say someone who does not live on the forum completes the stoneguard set, get other decent retal items, and go with shield wall and ulzaad and obelisk and vire devotions. Should this persons build be DOUBLE gimped now? gimped once because does not use convesion, gimped twice because stoneguard set got nerfed because some GD stashers on the forum broke the game?

It’s like saying “you are gimping yourself if you do not GD stash”.

I thought you was gonna uninstall?

2 Likes

How the heck are you wearing Thornhide Leggings? I was going to test this but wut?

You need to have max physique rolls on all gear, and use a temporary item to provide enough physique to equip them, or have more points in veterancy and when you have the pants on you reduce the number of points in veterancy. Also I think craft bonus with physique is needed on helm, glove, belt.

Not going to bother stashing 20 copies of impossible MIs, but I got it to work.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2JAd9EN

Now to see if it WORKS :slight_smile:

nothing nothing nothing

If you got those items in a legit way, then you deserve OP build :slight_smile: The stoneguard set is the easiest of all those items to get, should they get the biggest nerf?

2 Likes

SR 75-76 was easy, one death cause I was stupid, oh, and I should tie devotions to something, ya think?

There

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNkGdYRN

Better.

You have counter strike at 28/16 and retribution at 31/12. And you have no Rebuke- Can’t you even copy a build with GD stash? :stuck_out_tongue:

nothing nothing nothing

It’s the horse in the Chariot.

So you mean we should balance things around ignorant players? Everything is strong if you don’t know what true strength is. Let’s take the casual perspective here, let’s say someone who does not live on the forum completes the stoneguard set, get other decent retal items, and go with shield wall and ulzaad and obelisk and vire devotions. He doesn’t feel too powerful killing Calla with it and makes a forum account to tell Zantai he wants stoneguard buffed then signs out cause he does not live in the forum. Zantai then listens and buffs stoneguard next patch, just as he realizes he could use conversion items to boost his build and now he’s bonkers. Should this persons build be DOUBLE buffed now? buffed once because he discovers conversion, buffed twice because stoneguard set got buffed because he was an ignorant guy who didn’t know how to play the game?

With that logic the Ideas and Feedback forum might as well not exist since people with knowledge of the game would be ignored in favor of people who don’t.

nothing nothing nothing

Can’t rata EoR use conversion on helm, shoulder and chest?

You mean “above” the chariot?

Why would zantai listen to a noob? :sweat_smile: I think regular players should be taken into account, and just not only what builds can do with BiS “impossible” items.

1 Like

WTF? They are 26/16 and 22/12 in game?

Game does not show overcap.

In GT hold shift+control to show invested points amount