[suggestion] Dryad and Chariot of the Dead Proc skill

Compared to Bat and Ghoul, these two constellations are less popular. I would like to change these two constellations as follows and propose ideas for value enhancement.

Dryad

• Add rank scale healing effect. (max lvl 18%)
    This is an idea to cover survivability during recharge time. If the healing effect does not help, simply shorten the recharge time.

• Prepare a dedicated icon for easy viewing.

• Review the complete constellation bonus to make it easier to access other constellations.
    Move the skill position from the current 5P to 4P.

Chariot of the Dead

• Add rank scale healing effect. (max lvl 36%)
    This is an idea to cover survivability during recharge time. If the healing effect does not help, simply shorten the recharge time.

• Prepare a dedicated icon for easy viewing.

• Add a small amount of ADtoH or Phys resist somewhere in the route.

• Adjust the instant heel, DA and armor values to reduce the recharge time to 9 se. Or double the duration to 14 sec.

• Another idea is to swap OA and DA.
    In other words, the skill is 150 OA, and the route is 55 DA and 4% DA.
    And then add% Sprit and %Crit Dmg etc to make it the magic attack version of Ulzaard. The idea of boosting will not be lost, and the attack surface can be strengthened while remaining viable.
    If you follow flavor text, it may be interesting to consume health or energy every second, like Dying god. In short, a slightly weaker version of Dying god.

PS:
I don’t know the right amount for the healing effect to be useful. If it is insufficient, please increase more.

PPS:Consider the following changes in conjunction with Dryad improvements.

3 Likes

I actually think Chariot is great for a handful of builds. But I wouldn’t say no to phys res or adcth :stuck_out_tongue:

Regarding dryad…IMO dryad is supposed to be the “order” equivalent of ghoul, yet it’s still significantly inferior despite repeated buffs to it, and a nerf to ghoul.

I don’t think increasing healing would help, I think decreasing the CD on the heal would help. I also think that this is unlikely to come to pass as it’s something which has been brought up to crate before.

The “problems” with Chariot are the requirements, Viper and Revenant.

Which build outside of Bleeding Builds needs Green and Violet? When you need OA, why not take Viper (which gives you Blue which is nice for 2H with Kraken)? And of course, Revenant. Much better investment.

Edit:
Chariot “suffered” from changing to attributes because with Cunning Dump, you often get enough OA to skip this “One-Trick-Pony”.

@Maya
Yeah? Will have a look, but iirc your Bleeding Build didn´t use it…

Mogdrogen based Pet builds :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, didn´t use it on Lupus. :wink:

Not chariot, but it uses green and purple :sunglasses:

Okay, but you don´t use Chariot in any build, right?

So the only builds I remember using Chariot were some Oathkeeper-Builds, which bound Resilience to Wayward Soul which is a very clever way to get the Healing when needed (was it one of Valinov´s builds?).

Obvious solution is to give it Pet stats :3

Actually I used to use it in my Ret Warlord before saying “To hell with OA” and switching to Boar instead…

1 Like

Yeah, instant heels are worse than ADtoH. However, the healing effect is probably useful if there is enough ADtoH.
The amount of healing effect I wrote on the OP was only based on the amount obtained with Haven, so if it is not enough, I can increase it further.

Agree. Those two are very convenient and strong. (Revenant is simply OP, Viper is easy to access, Staff of Rattosh is …:weary:)
But this time, I am proposing to improve Chariot. The main purpose is not to compare.

@rhylthar: I dunno about the requirements…I think 3 greens + 2 chaos nodes for chariot is just too little for a cost of 7 devotions.

Hmm…that could work. I dunno what would be a fair amount for dryad tbh.

How about a %OA bonus? I know that builds which tend to go in the blue/yellow devotion pattern struggle to get OA

1 Like

I don´t think Revenant is OP because of the RR. Even without it, the nodes are great.

Chariot suffers because OA and Stun Resistance (latest buff to Chariot) are not so important anymore or can be picked up on another place. If you want to make Chariot more attractive, perhaps +% Crit should be added somewhere (if it should be strictly for Offense) or Wayward Soul should be made better like you proposed.

1 Like

BLASPHEMY! The deceiver speaks! BURN THE WITCH!

Read the whole section, noob. :yum:

I said, it can be picked up easier somewhere else without spending a lot of devotion points.

1 Like

I did read the section :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly find it quite difficult to get good amounts of OA on builds using the green/purple devotion pathing.

Sets like infernal knight, most cold builds, etc. actually struggle with OA.

1 Like

Both nodes and skills are wonderfully strong. Compared to the other two All RR constellations …? Well, that’s another story. (I don’t want to start talking about nerf)
Again, I’m talking about improving Dryad and Chariot compared to Bat + Ghoul.

Agree. I want you to be more attractive enough to give up other useful constellations.

Well…chariot isn’t exactly a fair comparison here because it isn’t as accessible - i.e. you need 3 ascendant points to unlock it.

For example, the new hydra is sooooo good now. But plenty of builds will still ignore it completely because of how inaccessible it is.

You’d often need to give up something more valuable, like the freedom to pick up 2x tier 3 constellations.

1 Like

Okay, to get it right for me:
You are searching for solutions to get it more attractive in terms of Defense? Because that´s why Bat + Ghoul are chosen.

1 Like

Yes please, to buffing these two devotions.

Dryad have bad return, 3 for 5 points invested. It’s nodes are decent for T1 but nothing more. So slight boots to nodes and slightly better proc will give more incentives to be used.

Chariot too hard bad return of points- 5 for 7 invested and also few builds have 5 purple nodes taken. So that’s one little tricky. Increased healing effects/AdctH or health regeneration can help. Proc us fine but maybe better uptime is needed?

1 Like

Thank you, are there any good ideas to make them as attractive? I could only think of increasing the healing effect.:thinking: