Suggestions for AAR Warlock build

Hey,

[just for context]
started with Nandi’s AAR vs FoI Warlock here shortcut to grimtools, had everything i wanted AAR, sigil, doom bolt and devastation… but it’s not that strong and outdated.

then i went with Retal_abuser’s Chaos Ray Warlock here shortcut to grimtools didn’t like that doom bolt and devastation are only devotion triggers, modified it to this Warlock, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (no green pants yet…) this can do SR 75-76 which is all i need, would also be ok with a build only being able to do 65-66…
[/context over]

but i do like me some ether… i mean aether… well actually both, never mind…
just recently discovered Conduit of Eldritch Whispers - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database, which would enable a fully aether themed build by converting the sigil damage to aether and change the visuals…having aether AAR, doom bolt, sigil and devastation…

which led me here so far Warlock, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
and for this build i’m looking for suggestions…

item wise, using the conduit instead of the essence of the grim dawn results in loosing the ADctH on AAR, using a pulsing shard instead of the codex of lies will result in loosing a lot of RR.
devotions are basically those from Nandi’s AAR vs FoI and i’m sure they need improvement… maybe its possible to have the devotions fix some of the problems created.

instead of the Mark of Anathemia i have a Warlock’s Rylok Mark of Tormented Souls, i guess this would be better? not sure…

and i know i’m not looking for optimal/min-max … i’m not giving up sigil, doom bolt or devastation, shuffling some points around sure but this makes or breaks the build =D

cheers

You should immediately remove 3 points from Wretch and get 3 nods of Dying God.

AAR is not hard-capped.

Doom Bolt is not hard-capped.

How comfortable is to rotate AAR, Sigil, Curse of Frailty and Doom Bolt?

ok thx, going to try with the devo change. AAR cap, side effect of gear swapping ups xD

tested with the rylok mark and pulsing shard and at this point i don’t ever expect this to be as good as the chaos version…

you forgot devastation xD yeah like i said not here for optimal, here to play piano xD