Taking Advantage of Crit Damage!

Here’s another one, a bit toned down on the crit side, but since it’s a DoT damage type (bleed) we could be seeing great results.

161% crit damage on ring of steel, usable every 0.5 seconds.

2 Likes

Well, it didn’t pan out.

Survival is actually better than I thought, but the damage output is just not there for some reason.
I struggled to finish SR50

Back to the drawing board

2 Likes

Don’t worry bruh, that happens like 50/50 chance when I plan on building something out.

2 Likes

Maan, crits are so fun. Especially on PS I find, as it can chain crit multiple enemies at once!

2 Likes

That thread made me turn on the “show crit multiplier” option :slight_smile:

Look at those beautiful numbers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

(Swap to secondary weapon)
6500 OA in CR with vanguard and buffs.

Meme idea based off this build

(Rip in peace passthrough upheaval; the real #deadbuild)

2 Likes

Wait there is a 3.15 multiplier based off of high OA? Or is that crit damage multiplier? I’m not understanding how you got that high number? Maybe I don’t understand the crit damage multiplier mechanics?

1 Like

Also GT for that Druid pls! :smiley:

1 Like

Probably this one @DeputyChuck posted higher up @Foehammer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol I even checked the builds in this thread but obv I’m blind lol!

2 Likes

Since then I tested no cooldown PS, and it works better, so I removed the points in Upheaval. The crit multiplier shouldn’t change though

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking of that build when I first saw the passthrough changes in the last update.
A moment of silence for the fallen

1 Like

Yeah it seems CD version is inferior to spam one.

2 Likes

I had also messed around with a near-zero cooldown RoS blademaster, but I used Servitor Slicers instead of Korba gear. Combined with Oleron proc and Doom relic it makes for hilarious gameplay but not very practical, sadly.

3 Likes

More cool numbers, just because

20220709133021_1

Playing the FoI build I posted above

3 Likes

x3.78 crit multiplier :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

Has science gone too far?

4 Likes

You’re not ready to see this then:

20220710074131_1

4 Likes

He’s too powerful to be left alive

2 Likes

Zantai: unsheathes Diminishing Nerfhammer of Zero-DPS Awesomeness

2 Likes

One of my pet builds gets up to the 4x crits, throwing my hat into the ring. :slight_smile:

2 Likes